041

😗sorry for any mistakes

5 months later...

Atlantic Beach, NC
April 30th
Friday

"Nigga c'mon befo' she gets out of the shower" Tech whispered yelled at Makai as he watched him pack his overnight bag since they had everything else of his.

Makai sucked his teeth "Bitch I'm movin' as fast as I can" He bucked at him before closing up the black duffel bag. He honestly didn't want to leave anyways but he knew because of "Tradition" he had to.

Tomorrow was the day. The day he said I do to the person he never knew he needed until he met her at 4:00 PM tomorrow. He was nervous but at the same time, he wasn't. But the thought of being a husband and going through marriage was a bit scary but he would do it all with Ari.

Tech sucked his teeth when he heard the shower cut off. He and Makai made eye contact before Makai snatched the duffel bag off the bed and they both took off running out of the room. They knew if Ari caught them, she wasn't going to allow Makai to leave.

Usually, in their relationship, Makai was the more clingy one but over the past few days, it's been Ariyah. She's been very clingy to the point, that she didn't let Kai out of her eye for less than 20 minutes.

Makai of course wasn't complaining. He loved the affection she gave him but their friends knew someone had to break them apart or they wouldn't make it to their own wedding.

They were always too caught up in their own worlds.

Makai laughed, closing and locking the door to their penthouse. He walked down the hall quickly to where Tech was already waiting at the elevator. They were staying at the resort since they were having a beach view wedding, but Makai wasn't staying at the resort since nobody trusted the couple to be in the same building together without sneaking off to see each other.

He honestly didn't know where he was going. Tech was his best man so he planned everything for them today and later tonight.

Makai just asked them not to do anything that will disrespect Ari. He didn't want strippers even though Ari wouldn't care because she trusted him. He still wasn't comfortable looking at half-naked women without Ari with him. Especially with how some of them were disrespectful.

"Finally. Thought we were gon' have ta' come and abduct you or something" Jae complained, standing up from the lounge chair in the lobby after Tech and Makai finally came downstairs.

Makai mugged him and the rest of the boys "Shut the fuck up. I'on even wanna be wit' y'all annoying asses" He rolled his eyes, walking towards the front entrance of the resort.

"Y'all remember when this nigga barely said shit? Why can't he go back?" Jae teased as they all made their way out of the resort and into the parking lot