036

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlantic Beach, NCAugust 28thMonday

Atlantic Beach, NC
August 28th
Monday

"Siah! You have to say excuse me. Good lord" Makai heard female voice fuss after two —what looked like 6-year-old boys bumped into him and dropped their little arm floaties.

Makai chuckled and bent down to pick the arm floaties to give to them "It's aight, Y'all havin' fun?" He asked, with a smile to the two boys. One nodded his head quickly while the other one mugged him and he mugged him back.

He never knew why kids always mugging someone.

"Don't have kids. Please" The beautiful lady finally came up behind them. She looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on where he had seen her before at.

"Wassup Lai" Tech smirked as he and Lu came behind Makai. Lai mugged him and looked him up and down "How you kno' me?" She questioned and two other beautiful women, brown skin and light skin in swimsuits and cover-ups came up behind her with one of them holding another little boy's hand.

"I kno' yo' husband" He playfully mugged her back. Makai guessed the boy that was mugging was her son since they wore the same mug.

"Mm," She hummed and started to walk away with the light skin lady following behind her along with the two little boys.

"Mommy, he looks like Uncle Mari" The boy who was holding the brown skin lady's hand said and pointed to Makai causing him to frown a little.

"Oh shit, wassup Kimmy. You left yo' husband yet?" Tech joked with a smirk.

Kimoria just shook her head " Technology, he is upstairs and will kill you. Stop playin' wit' him" She chuckled then looked at Makai. He finally recognized her as Jaw's wife who Tech does business with from time to time and Who gave Jae Tattoo lessons when he had a class in Charlotte a few years ago.

"You do look like my big-headed cousin. Ew" She chuckled as she looked at Makai before she and her son started to walk away. "Kimmy, I thought it was me and you bae?" Tech joked as she started following behind her friends who were waiting on her at the door to go towards the pool and beach.

"Technology, please. I'm trying to enjoy my vacation without someone dyin' " She stressed and her son looked at Tech funny. Tech fell out laughing as she walked away.

"That's Jaw's wife? Nigga he will kill you, better not let him hear you" Lu laughed as they follow behind Makai further into the resort lobby.

"I jus' be playin' but she fine as hell. Lai fine as hell too wit' ha' mean lookin' ass. I swea' I ain' never seen shorty smile yet" He chuckled, and they all shook their heads at him.

"Maybe she thinks you're ugly" Lu teased and they sat in the lounge area as people and kids ran around.

"Nigga die" Tech frowned and they started laughing.