038

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlantic Beach, NCSeptember 13thWednesday

Atlantic Beach, NC
September 13th
Wednesday

🎶If you ain't nasty, don't at me (Nasty)
I been workin' all day (All damn day)🎶

"Mmmm" Ariyah moaned, feeling kisses on her shoulder, all the way up to her neck. Makai held her by her waist, holding her leg up slightly, and deep stroked her slowly.

"Mm, fuck baby right there" She moaned close to his ear since his head was now in the crock of her neck. "Shit Amoura, who gon' make love ta' you like dis baby" He whispered in her ear, dragging her climax closer the more she felt his full length go in and out of her.

"Nobody! Fuck—Nobody baby" Her jaw dropped when his strokes started to speed up. "Makai! S-slow down!" Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head the more he pounded into her. She reached back to push at his hips since she was overwhelmed with pleasure and didn't think she could take it anymore.

He moved his hand from the back of her thigh and slapped the hand she was using to push him away. He wrapped his hand around her neck and thrust his hips even harder, causing the sound of skin clapping together to fill the room.

"Baby! Fuck!" Ari screamed and her orgasm ripped through her body on his last powerful stroke "Damn mama" He groaned as he stroked her through her orgasm and she was getting wetter like always.

Her whole body shook while he pulled out of her. He chuckled, kissing her cheek before sitting up and turning her over onto her back. He eyed her perky breast then dragged his eyes up to her face, seeing her eyes closed as she was trying to catch her breath still. He smiled before leaning down to peck her lips.

"You so pretty baby" He mumbled against her lips, her eyes flutter open and she kissed him back with more passion"Thank you Pooda. You are so handsome" She said softly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She lifted her head a bit to peck his thick plump lips not knowing he was aligning his length at her entrance. She gasped against his lips when he started to push inside of her wet warmth again "Daddy I can't take any more" She whined, about to push at his hips the more she felt him fill her up.

Makai groaned, grabbing her hands and intertwining their fingers together, putting them above her head. "I want you to take it, baby. Tell you gonna take it" He rasped out, putting his head in the crook of her neck.

He started kissing the soft spot of her neck while deep stroking her. "Oh, my—Fuuuckk" She moaned in his ear, squeezing his hands when she felt him already hitting her soft spot. Makai moaned close to her ear, feeling her clamp down on him repeatedly "Fuck, tell you gon' take it baby" He repeated, speeding his pace up a tad bit.

"I'ma—I'ma take it! Shit, right there!" She practically screamed at the slow but powerful strokes he was giving that constantly hit her spot. She wrapped her legs around his body as they shook.