015

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCDecember 13thMonday

Charlotte, NC
December 13th
Monday

"Suga please" Makai shook Ari a little as he held her by the waist while she stood in front of him putting her earrings on.

"Noo, that was a one-time thing" She giggled. He wanted her to sing for him but she didn't want to. Ari wasn't a singer, she did it on occasions only. The only reason ManMan knew she could sing was because he caught her one day singing when she thought she was alone.

"Why? You have a beautiful voice baby." He rubbed her ass through the grey leggings she had on. She noticed he always found a way to rub her in some way, he never could keep his hands to himself.

"I told you it was just a one-time thing Pooda" She shook her head and he mugged her "So you can sing fa' otha' folks but not me?" He asked, pinching her thigh and making her pop his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard" She kissed his hand making him push her away from him.

"Ole heavy-handed ass" He mumbled making her worse than she felt before.

"I'm really sorry Makai, I didn't mean to— Chill out Suga, it was a joke" He chuckled, pulling her back between his legs.

"Can't be playin' like that all the time" She said lowly, sitting in his lap. She never wanted to do something to him that made him go back to the place in his childhood. That's why she always kissed his arm or something if she hit him too hard. She didn't want to make him scared or anything, especially with him having Ptsd.

"Sing for me and I'll forgive you" He smirked, she playfully rolled her eyes and mushed his head "Bye Makai" She chuckled, standing up from his lap.

"You ain' shit, you kno' that?" He tilted his head to the side asking.

"You're right cause I'm the shit" She started doing the jerk, and he busted out laughing at her.

"You be wit' Tech and Jae ass too much" He laughed, she stuck her middle finger up at him "When?" He raised his brow.

She curled her lip up "Never, I'on kno' where you have been" She playfully rolled her eyes.

He sucked his teeth. "There you go" He shook his head, and she smiled. "Just gotta remind you sometimes" She shrugged.

They had a very long talk about him having sex with other girls and stopping Ari from talking to other people. He sincerely apologized but that didn't stop Ari from being petty every once and a while.

"Why are you always wearin' that?" He asked, nodding his head to the waist trainer she was taking off.

"Because I'ma need to be skinny if I'm going to be outside this summer" She shakes her ass in the mirror a little. She started laughing at the look he was giving her, the look that probably could kill.