009

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCAugust 18thWednesday

Charlotte, NC
August 18th
Wednesday

"When we were talking about going to the beach, I didn't know you meant this soon" Ariyah chuckled, giving Makai her duffle bag after she walked down the stairs.

She didn't think they would be going to a beach this soon but as soon as Makai told Mo that she's never been to the beach, she planned a trip. Ari wasn't expecting her to but nonetheless, she was really excited about it.

He shrugged, walking out of the house where everyone was at. She followed behind, she watched Makai put her bag in his trunk. ManMan had a 2022 Cadillac escalade, everyone was riding with him except Tech, Makai, Ari, and Kassy so everyone would have space and wouldn't be cramped up for the 3 and a half-hour ride to North Myrtle beach.

"Oou, can we get snacks before we hit the road?" Ari asked when he closed the trunk. He nodded "Where tho?" He asked.

"Gas station since y'all have to get gas anyways" She shrugged. He nodded, pulling her in between his legs by her waist as he leaned on the car. He wrapped his arms around her waist and then put his head in the crook of her neck.

Compared to her 5'5 height and his 6'3 ½, he had to lean a little further. She rubbed his back in a comforting way "You okay?" She asked, he just nodded.

They did this a lot over the past few weeks. At first, Ari thought it was weird because of how close they were but then she just assumed it was him wanting to be comforted without saying it.

"You ain' gon' be satisfied until he kills yo' ass!" Jae snapped, making Ari instantly pull away from Makai. He lowly sucked his teeth, Ari turned to see who Jae was talking to.

"Jae just mind your business" Kassy snatched away from him as he held her wrist.

"What's wrong?" Ari asked as everyone's attention was now on them. "Nothing, he's just—"

"Nothing? Look at ha' fuckin' face dawg" Jae snatched the hat and sunglasses off her face, revealing the black eye on Kassy's face along with a busted lip.

Ari gasped, covering her mouth "Why would you do that?" Kassy took her hat and sunglasses back, as she sound like she was about to cry.

"You'n see yo' fuckin' face Kassidy and you talm 'bout me?" He fussed. "Chill bruh" Tech told him but you could see the visible anger on his face. You could see it on all the boy's faces.

"Time ta' go kill him" Lu shrugged about to hop in his car but Kassy stopped him "No! Y'all can't do that just-just" She started hyperventilating.