028

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCApril 7thThursday

Charlotte, NC
April 7th
Thursday

"So when are we openin'?" Gianna asked softly after Ariyah just gave her to run down everything in the bakery while it's being remodeled. After Simone told her about Gianna, she talked to Kai more about it and he agreed about her needing an assistant.

Ariyah could admit she was still a little skeptical about Gianna being close to her

Ariyah could admit she was still a little skeptical about Gianna being close to her. And the assistant wasn't going to be like her other workers. But so far, the times they talked on the phone and via text, Gianna was sweet but very closed off.

Much like Ari, she didn't see a problem with it.

"Umm," Ari started to say and looked down at her Notebook that had all her details and information about the bakery inside. "Prolly around August or mid-September. I want you to get the jig of things and the hiring process might take a while. Can't just hire anyone" Ari chuckled, closing up her notepad.

Gianna nodded in agreement "Are you goin' ta' be the only barker or will I be helpin' wit' dat?" She asked. Ari had to catch herself from staring at her pretty she thought Gianna was. She loved to be surrounded by other gorgeous people, especially those that had a good personalities. It made her a bit more comfortable around them.

"You know how ta' bake?" Ari raised her eyebrow. Gianna twisted her lips to the side "I mean, I can watch and take it out of the oven when you need it but umm" She said.

Ari started laughing "Pleasee. But I was thinking of hiring two or three more bakers and just have them do my recipes." She informed her, Gianna nodded then looked down at her phone.

She sighed "I'm so sorry but I have to go to this apartment viewin'. C— Go ahead. We can discuss more about this later" Ari assured her. She knew how hard it was apartment viewing because a lot will cancel if you're even 5 minutes late.

Gianna sighed in relief "Thank you so much for the job. I really appreciate it, " She said sincerely. Ari smiled "Thank you for helping me and gettin' this place up and running." Ari said.