Chapter 34

"Oh wow," Jessica gasped as she wiped her face. "Yeah, I don't want to see that box."

"I won't show you," Annabel shook her head. "I refuse to show you."

"Thank you," Jessica smiled softly. "I think we need some ice cream and I will give you a number to a forensic specialist, I want you to send the shirts off please."

"I will," She nodded, "But I don't expect there to be any evidence. They weren't wrapped up and preserved but I will send them off."

"Thank you," Jessica said sadly, "even if there isn't anything at least we will know that we tried."

"Yeah," Annabel sighed as she watched the guys remain behind Jessica. She wanted to tell her so bad but she was scared of Jessica's reaction. Kota nodded and Annabel sighed, "Um Jessica?"

"Yeah?" Jess asked looking at her curiously.

"I want to tell you something but I'm nervous about how you will react," Annabel said honestly.

"Girl, just tell me," Jessica said as she sat beside the crypt. "I seriously doubt anything you tell me right now will shock me."

"Um," Annabel sighed and looked at the guys who nodded, giving her the courage she needed, "what I am about to tell you may shock you and I really am worried about you getting hurt and mad about it."

"I will never be mad at you," Jessica shook her head. "You can tell me anything."

"Um, so I slipped the female ring on and something happened," Annabel blurted out. Jessica looked at her and Annabel sighed. She raised her hand and pointed behind Jessica, "Owen, Sean, Gabe, Luke, Victor, Axel, Marc, Raven, Corey, Victor, Silas, Brandon, Kota, you, North."

Jessica looked behind her and then back at Annabel, "What are you talking about?"

Kota touched Jessica's cheek while North patted her knee. "Kota is touching your face and North is patting your knee," Annabel explained.

"You can see the guys?" Jessica asked and Annabel nodded. "Can they talk to you?"

"Yes," Annabel admitted, "Except for Owen."

"Owen can't talk to you?" Jessica asked and Annabel shook her head. "Why?"

"Because we don't have his ring," Annabel whispered. "We have the other guys rings but the collection isn't complete. The only time Owen is able to talk to me is when they enter my dreams."

"You are serious," Jessica whispered and Annabel nodded.

"Please don't be mad at me," Annabel whispered and Jessica scoffed.

"Why in the world would I be mad at you?" She asked confused.

"Because I can communicate with them," Annabel said confused, "and you are their sister and can't."

"Oh," Jessica said softly. "But I do communicate with them," She shrugged, "maybe not like you can but I do. They visit me in my dreams and I talk to them out loud and they respond with knocks or touches. Don't worry about it Girl," Jessica smiled softly. "I'm glad you can communicate with them. That means that ring was meant to be yours. It was meant for you to be able to see them and talk to them. I'm glad it fits you. Maybe now we can figure out a way to get justice for them."

"Promise you are okay with it?" Annabel asked nervously and Jessica hugged her.

"I swear it," She said, "I'm glad you can see them, now we can talk with them better."

"Tell her we are so proud of her," Kota smiled, "She is such a strong wonderful lady. She has made us so proud of the woman she has become."

"I help kill asshole," Raven nodded, "I professional Russian. No body no murder."

Annabel chuckled, "Kota said to tell you they are so proud of you, You are such a strong, wonderful lady and you have made them so proud of who you have become. Raven said he will help you kill the asshole. He said he is—"

"Is a professional Russian," Jessica burst out laughing. "He always said that."

"And he said no body no murder," Annabel smiled softly.

"You can still be convicted of murder with no body, Raven," Jessica shook her head. "But thank you."

"Do I want to know what he meant by professional Russian?" Annabel asked and Jessica chuckled.

"Let's just say his parents were the mafia King and Queen of Russia at that time," Jessica said. "It's not around anymore since his parents died and the government broke up the remaining members."

"Oh," Annabel said sitting down by Jessica. "So what do we do now?"

"Now we have some ice cream and North is going to remain quiet about it," Jessica smirked, "And then....then we start figuring out how to find Owen's ring and get justice for them."

"Sounds good to me," Annabel nodded, "Sounds like a plan."