Chapter 39

Annabel opened her eyes and smiled when she saw the guys standing there in front of her at the fountain in the middle of the gardens. They took turns kissing her on her forehead and she felt completely at peace. This was just utter perfection in her opinion. It was a nice day out and she was happy and surrounded by the people that made her feel special.

"Darling," Owen crouched down in front of her and gave her a smile that sent warmth through her. That smile of his made her feel so special.

"Owen," She smiled softly at him becoming lost in his grey eyes.

"You can't stay here with us just yet Darling," He said intertwining his fingers in hers. "We would love for you to, don't get me wrong, but it's not time for you yet."

"What are you talking about Owen?" She asked confused as a soft breeze blew some of her red waves in front of her eyes. He pushed them behind her ear and gave her a sad smile. "What's going on Owen?"

"It's not time for you to be with us yet," He answered honestly. "You will one day, of that we are certain, but it's not today. You still have things to do before you can be with us forever. We want you here with us, but we can't be selfish just yet. You have to go back, Darling."

"Go back?" She asked confused. "Go back where?" Memories flooded her mind as the guys knelt around her. "Oh my god," She gasped and tightened her grip on Owen. "Oh my god."

"We are sorry Pookie," Sean said gently gripping her knee. "But you need to go back."

"But you guys," She looked at them with tears in her eyes.

"We will still be with you Doll," Axel smiled softly. "You are it for us. We aren't going anywhere."

"Go back Baby," North nodded, "Get justice and when the time is right, we will be together again."

"We love you Kitten," Raven said cupping her chin and kissed her softly. Each of the guys kissed her and then Raven gripped her chin, "Go Kitten, too soon Kitten but one day."

"Go," They nodded sadly. "We love you Annabel."

A bright light blinded her then she opened her eyes as her body felt like it was on fire.

"Annabel, oh thank fucking god," Jessica said holding her hand while pressing a button for the doctors.

"Jessica," She gasped.

"Glad you decided to come back to us Miss Stewart," A doctor said coming into the room. "You had us scared there for a moment."

"What?" She croaked.

"Someone ran you off the road and you flipped your car," Jessica said softly. "You died for a moment but they were able to bring you back and you were unresponsive for a bit."

"Oh," Annabel said looking around.

"The cops want to talk to you when you feel up to it," The doctor said after making her follow his fingers then answer some basic questions. "I'll tell them they can talk to you tomorrow, I'm sure you are feeing overwhelmed at the moment."

"Thanks," She whispered and the doctor nodded then left.

Once Jessica was sure no one was around and the door was shut, she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "You were at the same spot as Raven, Corey, and Sean, Annabel."

"What?" She asked shocked.

"You were at the exact same spot as Raven, Corey, and Sean, Annabel. The exact same tree and the exact same spot," Jessica sighed. "You are lucky the guys visited me in a dream and told me you were in an accident. If I hadn't found you in time," She trailed off.

"I'm sorry Jessica," Annabel whispered softly. "I didn't even know anyone was following me. I was alone on the road and the next thing I know someone hit me and it just goes black. Next thing I know I'm in the gardens with your brothers and they are telling me it's not time for me to be with them and I need to go back."

"You were with them?" Jessica asked and Annabel nodded then whimpered at the pain that shot through her at the movement.

"Owen told me that even though they wanted me to be with them they couldn't be selfish right now and I still had things to do. He said I had to go back for now but I would be with them forever when the time is right."

"That sounds like him," Jessica chuckled.

"You saw them in a dream?" She whispered and Jessica nodded.

"Yeah, I was with Johnny Depp and then the next then I know Kota is screaming at me that I needed to go to the crash site immediately and you were hurt. Sean was telling me that I needed to drive like Raven but then park on the other side so it looked like I was just passing by and how to apply pressure to your head to help stop the bleeding. He promised he would make sure you would be okay until paramedics would arrive but I needed to wake up immediately." She sighed, "When I woke my shoes were right by the bed instead of wherever I kicked them off and I didn't even lock the door but I heard it lock as I rushed out the door. I don't ever want to see you like that again."

"I'm sorry," Annabel whispered.

"All I could think of was if Raven, Corey, and Sean were like you were all crushed up and blood everywhere but the logical side of me said they would have had more blood everywhere than you did."

"Probably," Annabel agreed. "Is it just me or is it not a coincidence that it happened at the same spot?"

"It's not a fucking coincidence at all."