Chapter 48

"This amazing," Anastasia said as she walked through the house.

"She look like Mom," Raven said watching her in awe. "Beautiful proud."

Annabel barely nodded with a smile on her face.

"She looks like when Grandma was young," Axel said watching River. "It's so hard to believe."

"This is Raven's room," Annabel said as she opened the door. "You can stay here if you want Anastasia, just to try and get to know him through this way."

"Da?" She asked and Annabel nodded. Raven nodded proudly.

"I think Raven would want you to stay in here," She said smiling. "It only seems right, you are his family."

"We all family," Anastasia said as she walked around the room in shock and awe. "This..... wow."

"I'll show you Axel's room, River," Annabel said as she opened another door. "Here you go."

"This is amazing," River said looking around. "You even have a small aquarium in here?"

"Yeah," Annabel nodded. "He worked at one, so it only seemed right. I hope you enjoy staying in here, maybe you can learn more about him."

"Thank you," River said looking at the bookcase in there.

Annabel headed downstairs and met with Jessica in the kitchen. "Wow," she sighed as she grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"I didn't think they would show up," Jessica said softly. "I planned on telling you about them."

"It's fine," Annabel smiled softly. "I'm glad they are here, the guys are too."

"I bet they are shocked," Jessica smiled softly.

"They are," Annabel smiled and pointed upstairs, "Raven said she looks like his mom and River said she looks like his grandmother. They are both proud of the girls and insisted they stay in their rooms."

"I kind of figured with how you worded it," Jessica smiled. "Are you going to tell them?"

"I don't know," Annabel said softly. "I don't want them to think I am crazy because I can see and talk to the guys. I mean it would be nice because I can help the girls get to know their uncles better and can answer for the guys if the girls had any questions but at the same time I don't want the to think I'm some crazy person."

"Nyet."

Jessica and Annabel turned to see both girls standing in the doorway. "What?" Annabel asked shocked.

"It's natural in my heritage to speak to our ancestors," River shrugged. "Honestly I think it would be amazing to speak to Uncle Axel and the rest as well. It will give Mom lots of peace. She has been so worried that all of them are stuck and still in pain."

"Da," Anastasia nodded. "Ask how?"

"This ring," Annabel said holding up her hand. "Since I found it and put it on, I have been able to see and talk to them. The only one I can't speak with is Owen."

"Why?" Anastasia asked.

"Because the set isn't complete," Jessica said coming back into to the room with box. "Each man had a commitment ring and then there was one ring for a female."

"Oh for when they found their wife," River nodded. "Mom and Grandma use to talk about that. They said they never found one before their deaths and now the ring fits you. They have kind of claimed you even from beyond."

"Yes," Annabel nodded. "And I know it's not an typical relationship but I fully accept it and will remain faithful to them until the day that I can be with them."

"You're sure about that?" River asked curiously. "I mean, you are serious about never having a physical relationship, never being a mom?"

"I don't have a maternal bone in my body," Annabel shook her head. "I'm fine with that."

"See all uncles now?" Anastasia asked and Annabel nodded. "Where?"

"Owen, Sean, North, Luke, Silas, Kota, Nathan, Gabriel, Marc, Brandon, Corey, Victor," Annabel pointed to each of the men as they surrounded Jessica and herself then pointed to the space behind Anastasia, "Raven is behind you," then pointed to right of River, "And Axel is right there. Everyone of them are proud of the women you have become. They were the ones to demand you stay in their rooms."

"Sweet," Anastasia smiled. "So hurt? Stuck?"

"We chose not to move on," Axel shook his head. "We could have but we didn't want to. We felt it wasn't time yet and no we aren't in pain."

Annabel repeated back what Axel told her and both girls sighed in relief. "They want to try something. Don't freak out." She smiled when both girls gasped as Raven and Axel hugged them. She spotted a few tears slip down the girls' faces as they smiled brightly. She saw them start to fade and nodded, "I'll explain, it will be okay I promise." The girls looked at her and she smiled softly. "They are running out of energy. Everything today took a lot out of them. They went back to wherever they go to rest. You won't feel them for the rest of the night. If they get enough energy they may try to visit you in your dreams."

"Understand," Anastasia smiled. "I call Mama let her know."

"I'll do the same," River nodded.

"If you want privacy, the gardens are beautiful at night," Jessica said as she pointed to the back door.