SAVAGE Y/N (Part 15)

Jinn: "do you really hate us?"(hesitatly and soon regrets asking and leave her hand)

Jinn: s-sorry....(started leaving but y/n stopped him by saying...

Y/n: "you really wanted to know?"
(a smirk appear on her face)

Jinn staring at her with blank expressions.

Y/n: (y/n goes near to his ears and and whispers ......

"I hated you with the bottom of my heart....you and "your" family". (She says and get back at her place with glaring him with angry eyes. Which jinn never noticed before and she left.)

Jinn was so shocked and a tear left his eye.

Jinn: w-w-why this tear?(wiping his tear and think something)

Flashback~
3 years ago

Mr Kim: we need to leave for mission boys. (Reading a newspaper)

Jinn: yes dad.

(Taeyung looks at jinn and then at mr kim)
Taeyung: what about y/n and jissoo? Mom is also not here how will they live alone?

Mr kim: yeah your sisters(mocking him)......well i have planned something.

jinn and taeyung both were confuse and tae asked "what p-plan" (scared of his mind)

Mr Kim smirks and said: we will leave them.

Jinn shocked and tae said "what?"

Mr Kim: yeah! I cannot risk my anything for those useless girls specially y/n.

Taeyung: they are you daughters and y/n is also your daughter (trying to stop getting angry)

Mr Kim: she is no one to me. she is Bloody attention seeker. (Throws his news paper and goes near taeyung )
"Understood"?

Taeyung looks staight into his eyes "give me the nice reason to leave them."

*Slap*

"Kim Taeyung do not ever question me" his dad said"

Jinn: dad calm down.

Taeyung: so what will you answer to mom? Will not she ask you where are they?(smirks)

Mr Kim: huh(smirk) no. She will be in States for 2 years so no problem from her and i don't think so she really cares.(chuckles).
we will send them money so don't worry (taeyung rolls his eyes)

Jinn: but still dad at least we need a nice reason (hesitating. and tae was shocked that he asked him this about his sisters)

Mr Kim: okay then (looks at tae) if they stay with us so they can be in big problem because of enemies. they will be safe, don't worry, you already know about this mission this is really dangerous and, reason for you is (jinn) they can be big problem for us, our enemies can use them against us.

I hope now everything sort out?........ now let's work on mission. (He leaves)

Tae and jinn look at each other and tae said "he hates his daughters we need to save them"

Jinn: i only care about my mission (coldly)

Flashback end

Jin looking at floor.

Mrs Kim: Jin what are you doing here, come lets go.

Time skips

At engagement, y/n sitting at the bar while the Kim family are together with guests.

Jimmin: hey beautiful. You are looking hot....

Y/n: stop flirting with your brother's sister. (Cold)(not looking at him)

Jimmin: (chuckles). will you have coffee with me??

Y/n: no. (Cold and started drinking alcohol)

Jimmin: don't. it's not good for babies. (smirk and check her out while holding her hand)
(Whispers in her ear)
"Baby"

Y/n felt weird by his words.(looks at him)

Y/n : don't underestimate this kid.(yank his hand)

Taeyung: was he flirting?(ask to y/n she didn't say anything) I told you to stay away.

Jimmin: i didn't do anything "yet" and we will go out together one day. Okay y/n?
(wink at y/n and leave)
Taeyung look at his leaving figure and said "dog"......... looks at y/n and she looks at him. Tae ask "why you're drinking alcohol you are still young for that. Snatch drink from her hand and y/n went away with annoyed look.
With these things the engagement over.

They went to there house and slept

Time skip at 3 AM

Y/n heard some yelling voices from living room and she thought.

"I used to litsen them everyday almost. Yelling on each other or guards and sometimes killing them. And i used to shake because of fear but nobody care even once i saw them killing one guard and i passed out but there was only tae and jissoo and now....(stops for some seconds) no more tae. I was so helpless and emotional fool but today whatever i am, i am Proud of it but,
what will there reaction when they know about, who i am (she smirks)

Well let's see what is happening down there.

She started going down and saw them yelling at their guard because they kidnapped someone and kept them in the basement but they ran away.

(Y/n thought "how irresponsible" she smirk in her own mind and watching them from the stairs. She was last member who came every one was already there.)
Suddenly y/n said

Y/n: woah is it first day first show?(lifts one eyebrow)

(and every one looking at her and shocked that she used to be so scared on these things and now?)

Y/n : you know i would love to watch your dramas but can you please wrap up fast because i have some work tomorrow? (She ask while irritating Mr Kim and jinn)

Mr Kim: you want me to wrap up fast? okay then bitch, see this! (then he shoot the guard on his leg)

He thought she will get scared by his action and faint like before or starts crying or get scrared but..... She shocked every one with her emotionless face.

Mr Kim: ain't you scared?(confused+shocked)

Y/n: huh
(smirk)(y/n walk to mr kim and
said)
Actually i love the red colour.( Smile )

And about this(looks at men in pain), this is what you do to those who will not disrespect you or those who are less powerful then you. Because you cannot use your power on powerful people like ummm (she acts to think hard) yeah! Kingfishers. Right? (Lift one eyebrow) that is why you do these things to them, (chuckles) such a cowered.

(Everyone shocked because of the Kingfishers think, they thought how she knows about it that mr kim want to end Kingfisher.)

Mr Kim : you!!! (shouts)

Y/n: (smiles)
"You know it's not there mistake of being irresponsible, what anyone can do when the leader is(folds her arm) like you.
(looks at mr kim up and down)
Every leader can not be smart as ......ummm ...... Kingfishers."(lifts her one eye brow)

Jinn: have you forgot the slap?(rudely)

Mr kim: Bitch!!....how do you know about Kingfishers (holds her head with his left hand)

Y/n: i know Everything (smirks).