Chapter 1: The MEET-up

Morning...

Third Person POV

An extremely annoying alarm clock rings that woke up the sleeping beauty, Jenny. And that annoying tune which wakes her up in morning really do makes her day awful, but this time is different. Instead of getting annoyed of the alarm, she has a big smile that is very visible on her face, maybe it is bacause today will be her first day of school. She's thinking of new classmates and friends that will adore her and appreciate her #famewhoreness.

Her room is amazingly huge, unfortunately, it's very disarranged. Clothes on the floor, undies on the bed, shoes in the bathroom (why does the shoes are in the bathroom?).

She extended her arms to the bedside table to stop the ringing alarmclock. She took off her blankets down to her feet and stretched her whole body with a big smile on her face.

She stood up with her hands on her waist.

"Yey! First day of Highschool! Here I go!" She said while jumping on her bed.

She stripped all of her garments and throws in everything on her bed (their house helper fixes it for her) and she headed herself to the shower.

On the other hand. . .

Samantha, having also an extreme oversized bedroom which fits a whole family with 5 members. She doesn't have any alarm clocks (how poor) . She only has a human alarm clock. She doesn't want to have any alarm clocks, intead she wants their house helper to wake her up in the morning (she's so ugh) .

If their house maid forgets to wake her up, bye bye, somebody's going to be fired.

She stood up from her king sized bed and dragged herself to the shower. She doesn't feel anything about school.

(FAST FORWARD)

Everyone is on their way to school. Jenny and Samantha too. Yes, they are going to be in the same school. What will happen to the both of them?

Jenny's POV

I'm on my way to school with my very expensive and fancy car with my driver of course. I'm wearing my school uniform which my parents hired a proffessional fashion designer to fit my fashion style. I know that I'm the only student having this kind of fashion in school, others just can't afford it.

We arrived, our driver entered the school gate and he parked it at the school's parking area. As we are entering the gate, students can't get their eyes off my FANCY car. I know I'm rich, I don't have to tell them that.

My driver went down the car and opened my door. Students are still looking and peeking at my car. As I went out the car, cute guys can't take their eyes off of me, they showed me that jaw-dropping look.

I walked on the hallway waving my bouncy blonde hair wearing that very sexy smile that every boy in school would fall for. I'm trying to be nice to everyone showing my smile, but I hate it! I don't like being nice at people. HAhaha

Third Person POV

Two different girls in one school. Both has the power and both wants to rule.

It's the first day of school and all was excited for their first day in highschool especially Jenny and Samantha. Both of them prepared their expensive school gears bought by their parents. Their designer bags, shoes and everything.

They have different personalities, but one thing they have in common. They want the people's devotion at them. They want all the attention and to be the ideal girl that everybody adores.

This school would be in chaos if these two girls collide with different principles abd thoughts that are planted on their minds.

Pls read the next chapter.

If someone comments that they like it , then I'll update.

Thanks for reading