"Chapter 2: The Tray

Jonas Blue will be played by Niall Horan

Continuation...

Meanwhile. . .

Samantha just arrived in school with her car and driver, of course. Students peeked on who's inside the car. Many students peeked but not as much as Jenny's.

Samantha wanted the attention of everybody. She opened her own car door and flipped her wavy brown locks in front of the people.

Boys everywhere be like , "WHOOAAWW"
She got flattered, that's what she wants.

She walks down the hallway and looked for her classroom. Guess what! Boys are following her. I mean is this how Freshmen boys do?

"There it is!" She said as she ran towards her classroom.

As she's about to enter, a girl with blond hair was talking with her classmates in a funny and enjoyful manner and that girl sa Jenny. As if she's faking her real personality to her classmates.

Samantha's POV

I'm about to enter my classroom, there a saw a girl with blonde hair and I think she's my classmate.

"Ugh!" She said with her other brow raised. I flipped my hair and the attention of my classmates were in me now. That's what I want.

I looked at the blonde girl and I smirked at her. She looked so dissappointed of what I did. Well, I'm not afraid of her. Even if I don't know her yet, I think she's a BITCH!

Since I'm having so much fun talking to my new classmates. I decided to come to this blonde girl.

"Hi, I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam" . I said as I hand her my hand for a hand shake.

"Well, uh. I'm Jenny" . She replied with a fake smile.

"Can we be friends?" I asked fakely.

"Yeah sure!" She replied fakely.

I know she's being fake! But who cares! I just want to get the sh*t out of her so that I'm not gonna see her in this school.

I want to be her Rival friend. I don't like her. I should plan on how to get rid of her. I want the people's attention on me. I don't want Having a half.

FAST FORWARD

Jenny's POV

First day of school, was uhm boring. We only went to the front and introduced ourselves 1 by 1 . I have a classmate named Samantha. I don't like her! By the way she dresses, by the way she walks, and by the way she talks.

I'm currently at the cafeteria trying to get rid of that stinky face of Sam! She really disgusts me! Yuck!

I grab a tray on the tray table.

Unluckily, Sam grabbed the same tray too!

"What the..!" -me

"This is Mine!!" -Sam

"No! This is mine!" - me

"I got it first!!" -Sam

"No! I'm the one who got here first! This is mine!" -me

We keep on pulling the tray from each other. Then suddenly, we fell on the floor. The tray dropped!

I stood up trying to fix my hair and my reputation. I can't ruin my reputation with just a tray. My parents can buy me thousands of that!

"Don't worry! I'll just take a new one".
I said

"No! You can have it!" She replied crossing her arms on her chest

"I don't want it! I'll just let my parents buy me a golden tray only for me! Huh! ". I said proudly

"Really ?? Well, I'm not gonna use this tray in school anymore. It's full of germs! Eww!" She said with a disgust on her face.

Third Person POV

The girls were fighting for a tray. How ridiculous. I think the both of them were showing their bitchy sides.

While they were arguing, a tall handsome blonde guy with those sparkling blue eyes come near them. His name is "Jonas Blue". He's Junior.

"Girls, you don't have to fight because of a tray. We still have so much of that." Jonas said as he passes the basketball from one hand to another while making that flirty look at the girls. He's a certified hottie and a Varsity player.

"Well, the other girl here is certainly ahhh, nevermind! ". Jenny cut her sentence because she doesn't want to get embarrassed in the front of a cute guy.

"I gotta go! I'll just go and eat lunch at an expensive resto,!!" Sam yells as she leaves the premises.

"You're so rude, a sexy Rude." Jonas told Jenny with his sexy eyes

"Oh, you don't have to defend me" Jenny replied with a blush as she hangs her hair to her ears.

Jonas placed his face closely to Jenny's . Jenny walked backwards as Jonas' face gets even closer to her's. Then she realized that she's already leaning a wall, "there's no way to escape!" She said on her thoughts.

Jonas leaned his arms on wall and came his face close to Jenny's ,

"Hey pretty girl! I'm not defending you. I just don't want a girl fight!" He said and then he left Jenny.

Jenny was a little embarrassed. But who cares.

Jenny's POV

I just went to my fav resto (an expensive and fancy one) to have my lunch. Badly, i wasn't able to take it from our school's cafeteria since this Bitchy girl ruined my peaceful living! Ugh !

Since my fav resto is just near at our school, I just walked. I'm afraid to walk on the streets since my mom won't let me.

I arrived at the restaurant. The security guard opened the door for me since He recognizes me.

"Good afternoon ma'am". The guard said

I did not respond. I'm used to it.

A waiter approached me! He led me to where my table is. I was about to sit on my chair then suddenly . . .

To be continued . . .

The continuation will be on the next chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Comments are accepted.