Chapter 7: Super Super Glue

Continuation. . .

I arrived at our classroom and Samantha was there at the back of my chair trying to be nice at me. She prepared the chair for me. I can sense her "all over FAKENESS! UGH! "

"Have a seat!" She said

"You're so fake!!" I said with a loud tone

"IKR! Hahah" she said

I sat on my chair wondering what she's up to.

Then suddenly I felt something really unusual.

"Aaaahhhhhhh". I yelled

Samantha's POV

I'm on my to the restroom and I saw Jonas coming. I quickly looked down trying to pretend I did not saw him. Jenny was also there. She stopped over on her locker. I think she's getting her book or something.

Jonas jus passed beside me. I can smell his perfume in the air.

I reached the restroom. I placed my bag on the counters and faced the mirror.

"I'm so beautiful" I said

I grabbed something from my bag. There it is! I found it! It's time for my revenge on Jenny. Hhmmmpp, let's see how she will react.

After at the restroom, I walked down the hallway. As I'm heading to my classroom, Jenny was still at her locker. What's taking her so long on that locker? .

As I pass at her back, she looked at me and I made a fake smile at her. I arrived at our classroom and went at the back of her chair. I took the Super Super Glue out of my bag and started spilling and spreading it all over her chair. Haha.

There she comes, she enters our classroom with her books on her hands then she came near me.

"Have a seat!" I said

"You're so fake!!" She said with a loud tone

"IKR! Hahah" I said

Then , she sat at her chair and. . .

"Ahhhhhh" She yelled!

I ran on my chair trying to pretend I did nothing. I can see Jenny's face cry in embarassment. All of classmates where laughing at her.

Because of extreme embarassment, she stood up quickly. But what she did was so wrong and I think that's the most embarassing decision ever. She stood up and her skirt ripped up. It got stuck on her chair.

Now, her undergarment got exposed to our classmates. She stares at me as she cries, her mascara were flowing on her cheeks with her tears. How shameful.

She ran outside of our classroom and went to the restroom for comfort. I wonder who's going to comfort her there! Hahah.

FAST FORWARD>>>>>>

Third Person POV

Samantha was so rude. She did a very humiliating thing. Oh well, that's what she is.

After the incident, Jenny went home and found some peace. She did not told her parents about what happened. She wants to take revenge on her own hands.
Jenny got really disappointed of Samantha. She wants justice and revenge.

Her hands were shaking of anger. She stood up from lying on her bed. She faced the mirror.

"I shouldn't be affected, why should I??" She said as she stares at her reflection.

"Let's see who's the real queen here" She said.

Then she, jumped on her bed again to have deep thoughts. She's planning on how to take revenge at Samantha. After minutes of deepthoughts, she finally concluded on how to do the revenge thingy.

I know this is short. Sorry for that.
Stay tuned for the next chapters.
Thanks a lot for all the readers.

Comments and Votes are accepted.