Epiloque

Epiloque

Samantha is awake from being comatosed for 3 months and she got fully recovered with the bruises and wounds.

Jenny went to Samantha's house and had eaten her pride to ask forgiveness. She brought a bouquet of tulips for Samantha knowing that those are her faves. Samantha got really glad with the flowers Jenny had brought for her. Jenny's all over FAMEWHORENESS was changed and she turned into a humble lady. A humble lady with positive thoughts and considerate with others feelings.

Jenny asked Samantha for forgiveness and fortunately, Sam forgived her. The both of them realized how important to have a person like them. They need a friend wherein they can lean to in times of difficulties, not a fake friend that brings you down and makes everything a competition.

Guess what, Samantha and Jenny became BFFs. They were very close like twin sisters that cannot be separated from each other. They share the same laughter, the failures and success. They even go shopping together knowing that they have the same fashion style.

The two girls had shared a lot of good memories as their friendship grows strong.

On the other hand. . .

Jonas tried his very best on asking for Sam's forgiveness. He's been following Sam like a dog for several weeks until she forgived him. Sam's words for Jonas sinked in to his bones, "I can forgive you, but I can't forget what you did to me".

Jonas mind and conscience was cleared and got a little lighter knowing that Sam had already forgiven him eventhough it's still unsure. Well, that makes sense. Jonas had to learn from his mistakes.

Quote

"A friend is a special gift, take care and love them with all your heart for they are the ones who is willing to give their shoulders for you to lean on in times of difficulties and hardships. A friend is the one who can make you laugh in your deepest disappointments, the one who can make you smile during your sadness and the one who can lift you up when you are feeling low"

~THE END~

I'm sorry I come up with that ending. I just have no idea how to end it.

BTW, thanks for reading :)

Drop your votes and Comments.

THANKS