Chapter 8: Reveal

Jonas' POV

Last week. I bumped at Samantha. The girl with very beautiful hair and eyes. I tried to talk to her but I couldn't. I noticed that she's avoiding me for the past week, until now. I bet I know the reason. Who would talk to someone who bumped you and just said sorry. Hhmmmpp. I can't blame her for avoiding me.

I'm at the library, researching for my class report. But I cannot focus on what I'm doing. My eyes keep on roaming around trying to find Sam, but still no evidence of her presence. I did not continue in researching since I cannot focus. I grab my pen and my notebook from the desk. I placed it inside my bag and left my used book on the table.

I went down to the ground floor. There, I saw Samantha sitting on the stairs reading a book. I come near to her.

"Hi Sam! " I said as I give her a smile

Her eyes grew wide.She looked so shocked. What's with that look? I mean is there a dirt on my face?

"Uh-I, uhm. Hi ! " she said

"Can I talk to you privately? " I said

"Uh- I gotta go!" She said as she grabs her bag and tries to walk away.
But I held her shoulder with my hand and stoped her from getting away.

"Wha-What do you want to talk about?" She said shyly. I can see her blushing.
I held her chin up so she can look at me at the eyes.

"You're blushing! " I said

"REALLY?! " she said nervously.
I let go of her arm and she scanned her face with her hand and got panicked in front of me. I laughed at her reaction.

"Just kidding! " I added, but I'm lying.

"Oh-. Haha. " she said.
But still, she can't look me straight on the eyes. I grabbed her hand . She almost fall because I grabbed her all of a sudden.

I'm half running as I'm holding her soft hands. But, she walks so slow, I'm pulling her as my steps gets a little faster.

"Hey! Whe-where are we going?! She said

"Just follow me" I said as I continue to pull her over.

We went outside of the school gate and I brought her to the nearest park for us to talk.

"Wha-what are we doing here?" She asked shyly

"Nothing, I just want to chill and hang-out with you" I said as I show her my killer smile.

She sat on the park bench and I sat beside her. She just keep on looking down the ground. I mean, is she this shy type? I dont think so.

Still, she can't dare to look at me straightly. I opened the topic on the issue why she's avoiding me.

"Uhm, Sam?" I said

"Uh-, yes?" She said as she hangs her hair to her ear.

"Uhm, these past few days, I noticed that you are avoiding me. Is there something wrong I did that bothered you?" I said in a weak tone.

"Me?! . Avoiding you? O-of course not?! " She said. Her voice and tone tumbles. I can notice that there is something she's not telling me.

"Oh- I know you are. Please tell me ! Is there something wrong??" I said as I slowy crawl my hand to hers.

"Uhm, what am I gonna say? There's nothing!" She said

"I know there is, I know you are hiding something!" I said

"Hiding?? Hiding what?" She said

"Please Sam! Stop pretending!" My tone starts to rise.

"OKAY!" she stood up.

"I think I like you! I think I'm in love you! I wasn't able to tell you how I feel because I wasn't so sure about this" she added.

I stood gladly that she finally had the courage to tell me the truth. I know I'm such a Jerk. I man can't force a girl to confess her feelings. But, what the heck! It all happened then.

I hugged her tight. I can feel her sobs and tears starts to fall on her cheeks.

I looked at her and wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"I Love you too Sam" I said

Her eyes grew wide when she heard the words that came out from my mouth. She's speechless.

"It started at the hallway. Remember that time I accidentally bumped at you? I wasn't able to tell you because I lack courage. I was afraid that you are going to reject me. I know what type of girl you are. I know that you can junk and reject every guy in school" I said and I kiss her forehead

"I don't think I can love you!" She said in a weak voice

"But why not?" I said

"It can be a big distraction on my studies" She said

"I will not be a distraction on your studies if you'll just let me enter and be a part of your life" I said

"I get back to you on that! I'll think about it. If you can wait" She said as she started to slowly back away from me.

"I can wait Sam" I shouted as she get's in her car.
From where I'm standing, I can still see her crying.
"What should I do to make her mine?" I said on my thoughts

I sat back at the bench and started thinking on how to get Sam. Until, I decided to go back to the library and continued my research. I hope this time, I won't be distracted.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Votes and comments are accepted. THANKS