Chapter 14: The Pageant

So, this is the night you've been waiting. The Coronation Night. Enjoy. . .

Continuation. . .

Jenny's POV

Finally! Today is the big day. The day I've been waiting for. The day I'll be the most popular girl in school. I know I'll win this pageant and become the queen. I'll beat Samantha for winning, she just uncapable of handing such responsibility. I know I'm beautiful, sexy, talented, brilliant, amazing and intellegent, I can have it all.

I'm perfect for wearing the crown and take it home. I'll bring home the bacon tonight.
I'm very ready to go on stage and show people what I've got. It's now or never. I show them the power of Jenny Roberts, the one and only.

The show will start at 6:30 pm. And it's still 4:30 pm, that means we still have 2 hours to prepare. We still have to do the make-up, hairdressing and preparing our outfits. The backstage is ver busy, the smell of hairspray scattered everywhere. Professional make-up artists are trying their best to make their bet candidate beautiful. And my make-up artist of course would do anything to make me stunning.

I stretched from my back to see how Samantha is doing, I can her as a Gorgeous lady, but I'm stunning. She can't get on my way of winning the crown tonight. Huh! My make-up artist is done with my make-up, now he's doing my hair. After he's done with my hair the event dress organizer brought up our outfits for the production number. It's pink tube with laces on the back and a white leggings with perfectly 6 inched heels.

I'm almost done when the even organizer announced. . .

"The Program will start in 5 mins."

I got nervous but I know that I can do this. All of the candidates went to their places on the different sides of the stage. Odd number on the left side and even numbers on the right side. That is also the arrangement on the different exposures. The sequnce of the program will be 1st is the production number to be followed by the introduction of the candidates, next is the funwear, sports wear and evening gown.

The show starts and all if the candidates danced on the stage with the beat of Mr. Saxo Beat by: Alexandra Stan. After the production number, the candidates lined up on the stage and introduced theirselves one by one. Samantha goes first.

"Good evening. I'm Samantha Smith representing! The Freshmen!!" Samantha introduced herself proudly. Ugh! Her all over fakeness STINKS. But still, people applauded on her.

Now it's my time to shine. I walked to the center and introduced my self to the crowd.

"Good Evening!! I'm Jenny Roberts, representing the Freshmen!!" I said with a very confident and proud smile. The people applauded and cheered for me. I really appreciated their support.

After I introduced my self, the other candidates followed. After the candidates introduced theirselves. We changed our outfits at the backstage. We changed our production number outfit to our funwear outfit.

Samantha is on the stage with her funwear outfit. Her outfit is half jeans half shorts and it has pink balloons on it. She's wearing pink killer heels and a pink top with small balloons. Her head dress also have colorful ballons on it. She's bringing 5 large balloons as a props. The crowd got really impressed by her.

Now, the floor is all mine. I am about to come on stage, then Samantha glared at me before she exited. I rolled my eyes at her. I went on the stage and exposed my beautiful funwear. The crowd cheered and applauded on me. My funwear is a baby blue crop top, I'm wearing a baby blue skirt with exagerrated petticoat. I'm wearing baby blue heels with a white knee socks. I also have a large baby blue ribbon on my head. I am bringing a large baby blue care bear.

I exited the stage and the other girls followed. A very cute judge winked at me. My charm really caught him. Now, I'm very sure I'll win.

The next exposure is the essence if this pageant. We are going to portray different sports wear which is the true meaning of intramurals. Now! Samantha's on the stage. Her costume is a EQUESTRIAN. with her boots on, a white turtleneck with white jeans, a red coat with blue linings and a black cap. She rocked the stage and the crowd. Everybody cheered for her and that's very abvious how she rocks it. Of course I won't let her get in my way to fame.

She's about to exit on the stage and she almost stumbled. The crowd gasp!, but she managed to balance. I can't help to laugh and I did not notice my Q that it's my turn.

I went out of the stage and I heard the audience cheered. I'm beautiful and I know it. I ramped the stage with overflowing confidence and poise.

My sports wear is ARCHERY. I'm wearing a read polo shirt, white jeans and a boot with a black cap. I'm bringing a bow and an arrow of course. I'm portraying it perfectly that convinced the judges that I'm beautiful and perfect.

After all of the candidates showed the different sports attire, the people are very much excited for the evening gown. I'm also excited because I know that I'll look beautiful and stunning on my evening gown. Just how I used to be "PERFECT" for everything, unlike Samantha a piece of trash.

All of the girls changed their evening gowns backstage. I can see how gorgeous they all are. But I can't lose. It's my destiny to win and be in this competition. They are all my stupid competitors who have nothing. They can't beat me.

It's time to ramp and show our evening gowns. Samantha came first since she's candidate number 1. Her evening gown is a backless gown. Black gown with yellow laces on the bottom part. Her curvacious body was being emphasized. The sparkles on her sleeves and neckline rocks it. The crowd cheered for her.

Now, it's my turn to show what I've got. I got out on the stage and showed all of the my exagerrated gorgeousness. Their jaws dropped when they witnessed how beautiful I am. Haha. Samantha is nothing compared to mine. I really do look beautiful on my gown. It is white and has snowflakes design on the bottom part that sparkles when hit by the spot light. It is see through and my sexy body was very exposed. The only thing that covers my body is the cup on my boobs and a very short shorts on the bottom.

I'm done exposing my evening gown and so as the other girls.

After minutes of relaxing at the backstage. The emcees called in the candidates back on the stage to declare the top five and should prepare for the Question and Answer portion.

"Now! The most awaited top 5 will be announced. Who will bring the home the crown tonight?" The male emcee said.

"Who's your bet??" The female emcee asked the crowd. I can hear people yell "number 1" and some yells "number 2" But mostly, I can hear number two,and that's me I'm camdidate number. I know that the crowd loves me.

To be continued frets.

Votes and comments please. Any comments are really appreaciated.

Thanks for reading.