Chapter 16: Loser

Jenny's POV

I cried all night after the pageant. I cried till my eyes bulged like a basketball. I can't accept it! I lose the pageant, it should me who won. Samantha don't deserve it! I said as I squeeze my pillow out of anger.

I stared at the ceiling and remembered the night I lost. It was not fair that Samantha won. Now, I'm the biggest loser in school that has been rejected and denied for the first time. All of the judges were blind. They were all stupid! How can they let a stupid girl with stupid personality won!

I tried my best but I think my best was not enough, I mean it was enough but the judges don't see it. Now I'm a big embarassment on the school. I can't dare and I lack courage to show my face to the school. I want to cry 'till I die.

Samantha should be blamed for all of this, if this wasn't because of her, I should be the one who won! If she did not get in my way then I should be the one who won! That girl don't deserve to live. She should be gone in this world! Ugh! I just hate her till the angels from the heavens see it. Her face sucks and her presence irritates me! Let's see Samantha! Let's see what you've got!

I can't help my self to stop crying so hard. It's just so hard for me to accept the fact that she won. I wonder where I lack. Do I lack intelligence? Beauty? Guts? Confidence? Or what?! I have it all then why did I lose?! What's wrong with the people! I can't take it anymore! Now, I guess I should accept that I lose and move on. I think it will be the best for me.

Watch out Samantha Smith. Your miserable life is about to start. I'll show what a real revenge is. I'll make sure that I will be your worst nightmare. Haha. I said I wipe my tears from my cheeks.

I stood up from my bed and jumped on the floor. I put my hand on my waist and my eyes roamed around my room. Then I realized how messy my room was. Clothes everywhere and scattered on the floor, perfumes were disarranged, shoes was a mess, cabinets are bad. Hhmmmppp.

I discarded all of my clothes and jumped to the shower to freshen up and to get away with my stress. I entered the shower not bothering to see myself on the mirror. I know I looked awful because I cried a lot last night. I turned the shower and warm water came out from the shower. The water flows all over my body and it really relieves my stress.

After taking a bath, I'm totally freshened up and I feel better now. I decided to go to the mall and go shopping. I just got a cab to ride. I don't want my driver to see my bulky eyes or else he'll ask lots of questions.

~~~

I arrived at the mall and felt better. The boutiques, the manequins, the shop windows, the shoes makes a big difference on my emotions once I see them. They gives me pleasure and happines everytime I feel low. My parents just give me lots of cash to go shopping.

I roam around the mall and found a perfect shop to go shopping. They have heels, dresses, jackets, skirts and many more. They have the perfect prices that only rich people can afford. Ikr, I'm rich and famous. I entered the mall and picked some coats and jeans. I purchased it on the cashier and walked away.

A few meters away was a shop named "heels here". I went inside excitedly to buy some new 5 pairs of heels. I looked around the shop and found the perfect pair. It was a 5 inch heels with black sparkles on it. I really do love it. It has a sign on the top"limited edition" I grab it from the table where it was displayed then suddenly a woman also grab the heels. I looked up to see who it was.

"What?!!" I said on my thoughts.

Even here at the mall I can't get away from her. Seems like she's stalking me or something. Is she planning something bad at me?' Oh well! Yes, it's Samantha. And guess what, she also love the heels. It's limited edition and this shop has only one. I can't let her have it. I should add the heels on my limited edition collection.

We grab the heels together and started pulling it from each other. I pulled it from her and she pulled it from me. Let's see who's going to have it. People around are looking at us. I don't care as long as I will get the heels.

"This is Mine!" I said

"I got them first!" She said

"No you weren't!!" I said

"Did to!" -Samantha

"Did not!" -me

"Did to!" -Samantha

"Did not!" - me

"Did t-" - she cut off her sentence because we fell on the ground. The heels got damaged . I'm holding the body of the heels and she's the one who holds the strap. We looked at each other with fiercer eyes.

"You're right! It's yours!" I said as I stood up and throw her the body of the heels.

"No! It's all yours!" She said as she tries to fix herself and throws the strap at me.

"It's yours!" I said

"Yes! It's yours!" She said

"It's yours" I said

"I said it's your's!!" She said

"No really! It's your's" I said as my tone get's even louder.

"No!" She said .

"It's yours, I can buy another that's a lot more expensive than that! Bye." I said as I walk away fabulously from her face.

Then suddenly I felt something painful from my head. Samantha pulled my hair exagerately. I yelled in pain. The best thing to do is to fight! I pulled her hair until the both of us fell on the floor. We growled and yelled and shouted as we try to get away to each other. I can't believe I'm fighting her for a pair of heels.

"WAIT!! STOP!!" I shouted

The security guards lifted us and dragged us outside the shop. Good thing they did not bring us to prison for Damaging Property! Ugh!

I fixed my hair as I gave Samantha a glare. She rolled her eyes at me. I went near her and said " be careful with Jonas! He might be a pretender! Good Bye!!" I said as I walk away from where she's standing. Her face got confused on what I said. Haha . That's a good thing.

~~~~~~

Samantha's POV

I decided to hang-out at the mall because I got bored at our house. I should expose my beautiful face to the people sometimes. I should go out on my crib sometimes.

I went to the mall and went shopping. I entered a store and found a new pair of heels, it was a limited edition. But Jenny also grabbed it and we had a terrible fight that the staff would have to call for a security guard. I hope I'm not banned from that store. They have everything I need in my life. That store is perfect for me.

Jenny glared at me and I rolled my eyes as a response. She come near me and said "be careful with Jonas, he might be a pretender! Goid Bye!" She said as she walks away from me, and guess what! She's smiling.

I really got confused on what she said. What about Jonas?? He's the best boyfriend I ever had and he mean so much everything to me. A big question mark in marked on my head. What's wrong with Jonas??

A QUESTION MARK INDEED

Thanks for reading my beautiful readers.

If this story gets a little boring, please inform me, but it's okay. I'm up for a little twist.

Votes and comments are accepted. Thanks.