chapter 5: The Golden tray

So this is the continuation. It took so long to update. Sorry, the other chapters got deleted on my notes.

continuation. . .

After the tray issue Samantha and Jenny got involved to, both of them got a very nice idea but not a very nice idea (I mean it's a nice idea but not a nice idea xD).

The next day. . .

Jenny and Samantha did not talked that much this morning. Maybe it is because of the series of quizzes and discussion they are focusing (Oh well! I can see these studs are intelligent).
Besides from not talking at each other, they're just giving a stare, a glare and a fake smile, showing that they are #fakefriends.

Morning class is over.

Samantha and Jenny headed their different ways to the cafeteria. They doesn't want to go on the same path as they were rivals.

At the cafeteria, there's a crowd of students who are gossiping and murmuring about something. Seems like a celebrity was at the cafeteria. Then suddenly Jenny and Samantha came with proud looks with hands on their waist.

"Excuse meee!!" The both yelled

They looked at each other with disgust.

"Do you really have to say it with me?" Samantha said

"Me? Oh I would never! Haha. Sorry, but it's not on purpose" Jenny said

"Okay. Whores are excused" Samantha said

Jenny took a step and made her way to the crowded part and took her golden tray. She saw two golden trays and she thought that it was all hers. But the other one is for Samantha. She got really pissed knowing that she's the only one having a golden tray.

The two of them seems like they're very special. The tops of they tray has a tag written "RESERVED FOR MISS ROBERTS"
and the other one is "RESERVED FOR MISS SMITH".

You should be stinking rich if you'd reserve a tray for yourself.

Samantha and Jenny took their food at the counters with the lunch ladies(in separate ways of course).

They ate their snacks and headed back to their classroom.

After minutes of waiting, their class adviser arrives with a very pro look.

"Good morning class" the teacher said.

"Good morning" the students responded

"This morning we are going to elect and choose our classroom officers" the teacher said

Samantha and Jenny had this very excited look. The both of them had this vision that somebody's gonna choose one of them. Sam is very sure and Jenny too.

"Okay let's start on the class mayor" -teacher

A student stood up from his chair

"I nominate Samantha Smith for Class Mayor" -student

The class looked at Samantha, she gave them that shocked and excited look. As if she's not expecting it.

The teacher wrote Sam's name on the board. Another student stood up.

"I nominate miss Jenny Roberts for class Mayor" -student

Somebody stood up and said "I moved that the nomination for Class mayor will be closed"

"I seconded the motion"

"Okay who is in favor of miss Smith" the teacher said

15 students raised their hands as a vote Including Samantha.

"Who is in favor of miss Roberts?"

15 students raised their hands including Jenny, of course.

Whatt??!! It's a tie! it can't be!

"since we have a tie, we have to vote again."

Jenny lost as the Class Mayor and she ended up as the class Auditor, and she doesn't like it. Sam won as the Class mayor. Jenny got a very dissappointing look.

The election was done and all the class officers had their short speech in front of the class. The first one to give a speech is Samantha.

"I would like to send my heartfelt gratitude for choosing and electing me as your class mayor. I will try my very best to handle this class for the betterment. Thank you"

Jenny is very dissappointed. It's her turn to give a speech and she did not say anything. She just stood up in front crossing her arms on her chest and rolling her eyes at Sam. She really got mad her. I think, there will be very big war in this room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's afternoon and classes has ended. Sam was walking down the hallway with her Gucci shoulder bag and she's talking to somebody on her iPhone 6 plus. She was very focused on her phone withouting noticing that Jenny was following her. Jenny suddenly pulled Sam's hair from her back that caused Sam to shout in pain and she almost dropped her iphone on the ground.

"YOU! YOU STOLE MY POSITION. I SHOULD BE THE CLASS MAYOR!! IT SHOULDN'T BE YOU!! UGH!" Jenny said with a very angry tone. Her voice echoed on the hallway because of extreme loudness.

"WHAT'S YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM!! IT'S MINE NOW! YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!" Sam said a loud tone

"YOU! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" Jenny yelled at Sam as she points her finger.

"Don't you dare point that dirty, long, useless holding tool of yours! You don't have the right!"

Jenny walked out angrilly. She really can't accept the fact that Samantha was chosen as the class mayor.

Sam just stare at Jenny as she walks away. Then she turned her head back the other way then she bumped herself to somebody that caused her bag to fall. She felt that hard chest of a man, his cologne and his warm voice that said "sorry".

Samantha looked up and saw. . .

To be continued besties

Vote and comment please.
Mwaahh :-*