Chapter 9: I Don't Understand

I'm sorry for a very boring chapter 8. I know my chapters were short.
Hope you enjoy

Samantha's POV

I was sitting at the stairs reading my favorite book, "The Hunger Games Series". I'm enjoying it. Then suddenly Jonas came out of nowhere. He said if he can talk to me for a sec, but I said no. Instead of insisting, he grabbed me and pulled me out of my fabulous and peaceful seating. He pulled me as he walks faster. I can't cope up with him, he walks too fast. He drags me like I'm a trash bag. I did not expect he was this harsh.

He took me to the nearest park and there we talked about why I am avoiding him. I tried to lie that I wasn't, but the truth will set you free. So what I did was I told him all. The feelings, why it started and when it started. I really don't understand why I feel like this.

He looked at me and cup my face with his beautiful hands. Tears starts to form on my eyes.

"Hey! am I crying? Please don't cry! Please don't cry! " I said on my thoughts.

Jonas insisted that I should tell him the truth. I can't help it. I told him that I love him. I'm expecting he's going to reject me, but he didn't. Instead, he told me that he feel the same. My eyes grew wide when these words came out of his mouth. But there is a problem. I've never been to a serious relationship before. I'm afraid on what will be it's outcome.

"I don't think I can love you!" I said unsurely

"But why not?" He said

"It can be a big distraction on my studies" I said

"I will not be a distraction on your studies if you'll just let me enter and be a part of your life" he said

"I get back to you on that! I'll think about it. If you can wait" I said as I started to slowly back away from him

"I can wait Sam" He shouted as I get in my car.

I sat on the back seat and placed my bag beside me. My tears were falling down my cheeks and I'm sniffing my nose and it's very obvious that I'm crying. Our driver moticed that.

"What happened ma'am?" He asked

"None of your business! " I said in a loud tone.

He looked so freaked out on what I said. "Sorry for that" I said on my thoughts

"Ju-just drive me home as fast as you can, I'm not feeling! " I said with a poker face as I continue sniffing my nose

"O-okay ma'am" he said

We traveled in silent. Like all the time. But today is different. My driver haven't seen me crying before, I 'm very sure he has lot's of questions in his mind.

We arrived home and he parked the car on our garage. My parents aren't home and it happens everyday. They're always busy at work, they don't have time for me. Sometimes I'll get shocked if they're already at home when I get home from school. I ran upstairs, to my room. I threw my bag on the dressers, I took off my shoes and It tumbles on the floor.

I jumped on my bed with arms all over. I stared on the ceiling and started thinking. If am I going to be in a relationship with Jonas or not. Many and unmanageable thoughts runs into my mind. I can't believe I'm experiencing a problem like this. If I am going to be in a relationship with Jonas, I know I shall be terrible, what on earth will do?

I'm still crying and Those ideas are still bugging me. Why do I have to suffer like this. My pillow is very wet because I can't stop myself from crying.

I was crying hard. I cried myself to sleep and I did not notice that my parents were home very late, well it happens everytime.

~~~~

Morning. . .

I woke up with my bulge eyes. I'm actually feeling great after a lot of crying last night. After I cried myself to sleep I rested really well. I stretched my arms outward. I Groaned in pain. I pushed my comforter down my feet and jumped on the floor. I ran to my door and opened it. I ran downstairs trying to check if mom was still there. I was hoping that I could catch her before leaving for work. But unfortunately, I wasn't.

I climbed back upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and started to do some deepthoughts again. My heart doesn't agree with my mind. It's very devastating.

I jumped to the shower get myself totally freshened up. They say that showers are the best place to think. I can feel the warm water run down my body as I go deep thinking again. Am I going to say yes to Jonas or say no? . Ugh! This is so hard for me.

I'm done taking a shower and I'm totally freshened up, but I haven't come up with my decision yet. I opened my dresser and put on my skinny jeans, a black sleeveless and a black lady gaga blazer with spikes on it and I'm wearing my black chanel heels. I grab my bag and went downstairs.

My driver is waiting for me at the garage. He opened the car door for me and I went in. We drove to school in silence. In line with that silence, I finally made a decision with that thing that is really bugging me. Am I going to say "yes" to Jonas or "no" ?. Now , I made a decision. This was the hardest decision to make, I mean aside from shopping different kinds of high fashioned shoes.

We arrived at school and I went down my car. My eyes roamed around trying to find Jonas, but no evidence nor mark of his presence.

What will be Sam's decision. Let's find out on the next chapter.
To be continued readers.
Thanks for your support.

Votes and Comments are 100% welcome . ENJOY