Chapter 19: Bring the Best of Me

Jonas' POV

I jumped on her with a tight grip on her hand. She fell on my bed and I realized that I'm lying naked on top of her. My lips touched hers and my hands crawls under her shirt. I can my feel my member growing hard. I lifter her up and I was about to take off her garments then suddenly the doorbell ringss.

DING DONG!
DING DING!

we laughed and remebered that we called for a pizza delivery. I stood up with my hard member on and I left Samantha lying on my bed still shocked. I grab the towel and wrapped it on my waist. I went downstairs and opened the door. The pizza boy handed me a box of Hawaiian Pizza and I handed him the payment.

I went to the kitchen and placed the pizza on the counters. I went back upstairs to my room. Samantha is still there, in shock. I loosen the tie of the towel and I just let it fall down on the floor. I didn't mind Sam seeing me naked. I put on my clothes and totally freshened up. I came near to Samantha and held her hand.

"Let's go downstairs, the Pizza has just arrived and it's still warm"   I said

"O-okay!"   She said

I'm still holding her hand as we went down the stairs. We headed immediately to the kitchen and brought the pizza on the living room. I set up a movie and it is entitled LETTERS TO JULIET starring: Amanda Seyfried and Christopher Egan. I'm very sute she'll love it.

I opened the pizza on the center table. Samantha is took out some softdrinks from the fridge and placed it on the center table.

The movie is starting and Samantha sitted beside me on the couch. We turned the lights off so that we can have a perfect view of the movie. While watching the movie, we ate pizza and drunk some softdrinks. We giggled and cuddled as we watched the movie. I really didn't like the movie but I choose it for Samantha so that she won't get bored!

The movie was already on the middle part and the main characters are kissing. Samantha and I looked at each other with wander. She looked at my eyes then my lips. I kissed her immediately and she responded. I kissed her hard. I wiggled my tongue on her lip trying ask permission to enter her mouth. I can feel the sensation between us two. My member begins to grow hard. She cut the kiss and she cups her hand to my face.

"Do you love me Jonas?"  She said

I took a few seconds to respond trying to think what yo answer.

"Uhm, Yes Samantha!"  I said

Then she continues to kiss me. I kisses her back and I heard a silent moan comming out from her lips. My hand slowly crawls underneath her blouse. I lifted her clothes and took it off. Now, in my front is a naked girl with her bra on. I also took my shirt off and she carressed every part of my abs. I continued to kiss her and it's very hard for me to stop. I started planting small kisses on her shoulder and her neck. I took her bra off and her pants. She's really willing to give herself to me tonight.

My hand touches her beautiful breasts as our kisses starts to get deeper. I pushed her and she ended up lying on the sofa. I crawled on top of her. I discarded my shorts and boxers. Now, are both naked and I'm ready to enter her womanity.

"Come inside me"  she whispered

"Okay"   I said

I pulled down her panty. I thrusted my member one last time. I lifted her legs and I went inside if her. She moaned loudly as I push harder. I moaned on her tightness. Man, I miss having sex with a teen virgin. I continue to kiss her as I try to give a few more thrusts on her. I'm very closed of cumming. I was breathing heavily and so as her.

"I'm gonna cum!"  I whispered

I'm about to cum and I unplugged my member from her. My man juice squirted all over her legs. I can feel the pain she feels as I entered her. She's a virgin.

I laid on top of her as we relax and wait to go back on our regular breathing. I can still feel the slimy thing on our legs.

"Uhm Jonas. You're not gonna leave me aren't you?"  She said in a weak tone

"Uhm, yes of course"  I said.

"I Love You"  she said

"Okay"  I said.

I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep on the couch.

~~morning~~

Waking up with a virgin beautiful girl beside me is a typical thing. I've done this thing so many times already and I won't get embarassed. Like, I had slept with many girls.  I woke up with Samantha beside me on the couch. Her head laid on my chest. Her hair was a total mess and so do I.

I moved the hair that covers her face. I looked at her and stared at her lips. I felt something strange. A feeling that is not normal with the girls I slept with. Samantha is different from them. She's beautiful and I haven't felt like this before.

My head was full if confusion so I stood up and grab my boxers on the floor. I put it on and went back downstairs. I left Samantha on the couch still deeply asleep. I went upstairs and headed to the shower trying to get things out of my mind.

Do you love it my beautiful Readers??
Sorry for the sexual content.

This story is about to end and I'm up for a very beautiful twist.

Voted and Comments are accepted.

Thanks