Chapter 17: The Roadtrip

Samantha's POV

I really can't forget what happened at the mall yesterday. Jenny and I got a big fight and she told me about Jonas. She said that I should be careful on him. Oh well, maybe she's just trying to ruin us. Haha. Desperate girl. Maybe shes jealous that she doesn't have a boyfriend yet. Then why she's trying to ruin us, she should have her own boyfriend.

I'm here on my room, sitting and actually doing nothing. I just sit, lay on my bed then eat. Ugh, can I have something to do in here? Something that is fun. I'm so bored, I can't even text Jonas, he's having a basketball practice with his team mates. I should think something to do in here. Hhhmmmm.

I tap my chin as a bright idea popped up into my mind. What if I'll try to make cupcakes. I haven't tried baking it since before. Maybe it's the perfect time to learn it, and maybe I can let Jonas try and taste it. But, where am I going to learn this baking?? Hhmmpp, oh yeah! I grab my ipad and search on youtube on how to make cupcakes. And voila! There it is, many things popped up and I was looking for a simpler procedures and simpler ingredients.

I ran down the stairs and checked the kitchen if I have the ingredients I need, and it's perfect! I have everything. I prepared all of it and started cooking it. I hope Jonas will like it. I followed the tutorial and the cupcake was a succes. They are homemade cupcakes. Yey. The cupcakes are done and then I realized how messy the kitchen was. I should try to clean this out.

While I was cleaning, my phone rings. It's Jonas, he's Calling.

"Hello baby"

"Hello uhm, can I take you out today?"

"Uhm, sure! Where are we going?"

"On a roadtrip. Is it ok for you?"

"Yeah sure baby! What time are you picking me up?"

"About 9:00 am?"

"Okay baby, that's great. And wait! I would like you to try my cupcakes. This is specially made for you."

"Okay baby, you should start to prepare now"

I looked at the time and it's 8:10 am. Shucks!! I should hurry. I grabbbed my large backpack and placed some clothes. I decided what to wear. Hhmmpp. I opened my closet and stared at the clothes. I got a crop top and a high waist black shots with dark blue ballet flats.

I grab my bag and headed downstairs, then I saw the cupcakes I made. I should bring these so that Jonas can have a taste. I took a box from the kitchen and placed it inside. I tied it with a ribbon.

I went outside the house and waited for him. I waited for about 5 minutes then he arrived with a car. I wonder where he got the car. He haven't told me about having a car.

"Hi babe!" He said with a big smile as he went out the car and brought my things on the trunk. He opened the car door and I went inside then he followed.

"So where are we going??" I asked

He gave me a smile that makes me fall in love in love with him even more.

"We're going south!" He said

"That's great! So let's go!" I said

~~~~

We started driving off to south. We traveled in silence. He just gives me that very gorgeous smile of him. His lips, his perfect teeth and his perfect blue eyes.

We did not talk much, maybe it's a little awkward because this is my first time to have a roadtrip with my boyfriend.

As we are travelling, I was thinking on the possible things that might happen. We are going to spend 2 days and a night together. I hope there's no something bad will happen to me and him or else I'll be dead. Many thoughts runs into my mind. I looked at Jonas concentrating to drive. Then he looked at me. I smiled at him, then suddenly. . .

I heard a very strong horn and a large 10 wheeler truck was heading our way. We lost on our lane. I gasp in shockness. I can feel the tension on Jonas' hands as he tries to control the uncontrollable wheel of our car. The car wiggled from left to right of the road. We are very close on hitting the 10 wheeler truck, I thought I'll be dead. But Jonas turned the wheel to the right and that saved us. We almost died.

Jonas stopped over at the sidewalk to be calm. He's breathing heavily and I can see him very nervous.

"Babe, are you okay??" I asked

"Yeah babe. That was very close. Thank god we're okay. Sorry for that" He said as he tries to be calm.

"Don't worry babe. I'm fine!" I said

We continued driving and we headed to a very beautiful white sand beach.

"You wanna stop over?" He said as he pulls the car to the beach

"Yes! I would love to!" I said

He parked the car nearby and I took my bikini from my bag. I went to the bathroom to change. I'm done and I ran to the beautiful shore where Jonas is waiting for me. He's only wearing a white shorts. His abs were perfect and I want to kiss them! Nah! Just kidding.

I ran to him and jumped for a hug. I ran to the sea and he followed me. We splashed and played at the shore, we had a great swim on the cold ocean water. Sometimes I need to relax like this to get away from the noise and pollution from the city. After the swimming, we ran to the sand and laid. We are laughing and having so much fun. We stared at each other and Jonas came on top of me. I can feel his member on my stomach, but I don't want to react.

After our swimming, we drove off to our next destination. It's getting late and we find a near motel. An expensive one, I don't like cheap, but don't worry I'll pay it.

After minutes of driving, atlast! We found a motel where we can spend the night and rest our exhausted body. He parked the car and we grab our bags from the trunk and headed ourselves in the motel. We paid and headed to our room. It's not big, not too small, just average. But still, my room is bigger.

Jonas took of his shirt and changed to a white shirt and boxers. His abs were seducing me.

"Are you actually peeking?" He said with a seductive look

"N-no! " I said

"Oh well!" He said as he shrug his shoulders.

He's going to sleep in boxers only! OMG! Well, I know he's hot and a jock. But I'm a virgin! I know I love him but I want to take it a little slow.

What do you think? Is there something going to happen?

Find out on the next chapter.

Votes and comments are accepted.

Thanks :)