Chapter 11: The Memo

The dance choreographer will be played by Yannis Marcial

Jenny's POV

Our school will be having a Miss Intramurals pageant. I'm one of them of course. I just got confused why my classmates choose Samantha. She's not qualified. She's a bitch. Unlike me, beautiful, rich and famous. I'm expecting to win and I know that I'll be having lots of fans. Let's go back to Samantha, well I'm pretty sure she's not going to win. Hahah . She sure would.

Our teacher decided that the freshmen representatives will be Samantha and I. She talked a few minutes and then a Memorandum from the Head-principal came.

My teacher read it on the front of the class.
It says that...

"All miss Intramurals representatives will be having their first practice for their production which will be presented on saturday. The practice will be at the school's gymnasium at 9:00 am. I'm hoping for your cooperation.
Thank You! "

Yeyy! We'll be having our production number practice tomorrow. I'm so excited. I know I'm a good dancer. Haha. Samantha will just be a piece of trash on the stage. Haha .

I glared at Sam and she rolled her eyes at me. By her eye gesture, I can read she's going to kick me out of the stage.

Few minutes, the bell rings and it's time for lunch break. My classmates yelled excitedly as they grab their bags and went outside the classroom. While me, I'm just sitting there like a queen because I am. I'm waiting for all of my classmates to get out of our class.my classmates were all gone excluding Samantha. Both pf us were left in the classroom. A question pooped up on my mind. Why she's still here, she was supposed to be out of here.

Instead on arguing with her, I grab my bag and stood up. As I stood up, Samantha also stands. Is she copying me?! Ugh. I headed to the door and she's also about get out. Our shoulders bumped to each other.

"What the hell?!! " I said in a loud tone

"The doorway is too big. Can you lessen your clumsiness?!" She said

"Me clumsy?! Oh! I'm not clumsy! " I said

"Oh I see. You're not clumsy you're stupid and worthless! " She said.

"I'm not worthless and stupid! You are! " I said and I really got irratated by her.

"Me ?! Worthless? Let's see on saturday. I'm gonna that ass out of you! " she said as she tries to walk away.

Uuggghhh! I really want to cut those dirty and ugly curls of hers.

She continues to walk away and took a turn on the first corner untill she's out of my sight.

The Next Day. . .

I woke up with excitement on my veins. I can't believe I'll be joining a BEAUTY and BRAINS pageant, as if. I pushed my blanket down to my feet until it fell on the floor. I went to my bathroom. I faced my mirror and appreciated the beauty God has given to me.

I strip all of my clothes and jumped to the shower. After taking a shower I dried my self up and I put on my practice outfit. I put my cycling shorts on and my pink sleeveless. I'm feeling really excuted because we are going to have our practice for the production number.

I arrived in school and headed my self immediately to the school's gymnasium. The dance instructor is already there. The school hired a famous dance choreographer from from but I don't know him. I entered the gymnasium with a huge smile, but Samantha was there sitting by the monobloc chairs. She smiled at me, I know she's being fake again. I rolled my eyes at her as a reply.

I went to her and sat beside her. I can feel awkwardness between the two of us, but no worries, I know I'm more fabulous than her.

"You don't belong here" I said quietly so that the instructor won't here.

"So do you!" She said

"Well, I belong to be here! Because I got what it takes-" I was cut on my mid sentence

"You've got what it takes to be kicked out! Hahah" She laughed evily.

Our talk got more interesting and we did not notice that our voices is getting louder and louder. We were laughing on how we throw bad and hurtful words to each other then---

PPPPPRRRRRRIITTTT!!! - a loud whistle sound echoed in the whole gymnasium. Our dance instructor did it to stop what we are doing because we are about to start the practice. I can see he's strictness, with his biceps and muscles on his body really shows his dancer side. He also have this very bright smile. But there is a little problem, he's so Gay. I can see ut by his hand gestures.

The other girls formed a line in front of him.

"You- you too. Do you even have plans to join the girls on the line?! " He said as his right hand in his waist and the other pointing at us. He really is gay.

"No, we're good here" I said

"Oh really?! Are you aware that I flew here all the way from france just to you? You're a piece of trash. So of you don't want to be in this pageant, you may go" He said with a very gay accent.

I lined up with the other girls and so as Sam. I don't want to be kicked out. I have no choice, I should follow his command or else I'll be nothing.

"Okay, let's start with your postures first. Let's not talk about the formations yet. I will teach you the first step first" He said

"OKAYYY MR. Yannis Marcial" The girls replied.

"Put your right hand on your waist and sway your hips to your right and bring your arms up" He said as he executes the steps.

It seems very easy for me.

"Now, your turn" he said. He played the song Mr. Saxo Beat by: Alexandra Stan on his ipod. I executed the steps perfectly and Samantha is also doing it great. The she raised her left arm fastly and she hit my nose.

"I'm sorry" she said with a fake smile

I know that she dis it on purpose. So Guess what! I also hit her nose harder. She groaned in pain. Poor girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said as I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"You did that on purpose! I know! " she said angrilly. I can see that because her tone is rising. Due to the extreme tone, our dance choreographer heard her.

"What the hell is then noise all about?!" he said in a loud tone.

"No-nothing sir" Sam and I said. We got nervous and scared at him, I guess our bad sides won't work on him.

"Are you fuc*king part of this competition??!!" He said as he cross his arms on his chest

"Ye-yes sir" I said

"If that so, then you need to cooperate! Am I understood!!"

"Ye" we did not even finished to say yes

"Let's start from the top!!!" He said

We danced that figure 1 over and iver again. Our choreographer is a perfectionist. I know that we are executing our steps perfectly but it's just not enough for him. Ugh. I never got this tired before. After this pageant, I'm gonna kill this choreographer.

We almost got his standards and my legs are aching. We danced the figure 1 like 50 times and finally, we satisfied him. He released us he gave us a rest.

"Tomorrow, let's have our 2nd practice. Same time, same place. Bring your 5 inches heels for the practice. Am I clear!!" he said

"Yessss!" we replied

Seems like we are in a military school here. What!? Tomorrow will be a tiring day. I know that we are going to dance another dance step 50 times on high heels. I'm pretty sure our feet will be pulled out on our legs after it. Ugh. Seems like my naughtiness will be useless with this guy. It's just, my charms doesn't work.

Thanks for reading guys. I'll update the next chapter ASAP if someone comments.

Vote and Comment please. Thank you readers.