Chapter 4: The Goo

Hey guys!!
.Thanks for reading.
Please write your comments

The Next Day. . .

Third person POV

Jenny was getting ready for school and so as Samantha. Both of them took a ride on their way to school with their fancy cars and driver.

They arrived in school together. Samantha is just a very rude girl. The both of them was about to enter the school gate then suddenly . . .

Samantha bumped her bum on Jenny's ass because she wanted to enter first and she wants Jenny to be left behind. Because of the bumping, Jenny almost lost her balance. She gave Samantha that devilish look.

"That evil girl! " she said in her thoughts

"Bye". Samantha said as she enters the school while giving a small hand wave at Jenny.

Jenny stood up and fixed her self up and entered the gate.

Meanwhile at the hallway. . .

Samantha walks down the hallway like a princess with a wavy hair and a dazzling smile that caused the boys to stare at her. Samantha dropped over to her locker. She grabbed her locker keys with a very big butterfly charm on it. The boys were still looking at her including Jonas.

She gave Jonas that cute girl look that she looks flirting. She turned the key on the keyhole . She opened her locker door and
BOOMMM!!

A greenish gooey fluid blasted from her locker. The goo splashed all over her. Her hair got goos on it even her school uniform. She looked so embarrased of what had happened to her.

The boys were laughing and so as the other students.

"WHAT THE HELLLLL!!! " she yelled

"Who did this!! Answer me!" She yelled angrilly .

Then she thought of that one person that has the guts to prank her that way.

"Jenny! That witch!! " she said

Jenny saw what happened to Samantha at the hallway. She poked Samantha's back and said. .

"Oops! You look dirty. Gotta wash that! Haha!" Jenny said as she points out Sam's angry face.

Samantha walked herself up to the girls' toilet with a heavy stumping feet of anger. She called her driver who waits for her in their car all day long untill her afternoon classes (poor driver, doesn't he gets bored waiting for Sam all day?) .

"David! Bring a pair of jeans and a top from the car! Right now. I need it in 3 minutes". Sam said on the phone then she turned it off. She did not even gave the driver a chance to ask something.

Samantha told her driver to get her some clothes from her car.

The driver runs as fast as he could to deliver the clothes as soon as possible to Samantha. He doesn't want to get late and get fired.

"Here's your clothes ma'am" The driver said as he hand Samantha her clothes trying to catch his breath.
The driver looked at Samantha with a disgust look.

"What ?! What are looking at? Get lost". She said

"N-nothing ma'am". The driver answered nervously and delivered his self back to the car.

Samantha made her way back to the classroom. She entered the door and looked for Jenny. Here she is , sitting on her chair. Samantha is really mad at her.

They stared at each other trying to piss theirselves then suddenly the bell rings for the class needs to start.

"Okay class!"

A brunnete teacher with eyeglasses entered the classrom. The noise from the students suddenly stopped by the time the teacher bagan to talk.

"Our lesson for this morning is History.I'll ask you. What is History? Raise your hand if you want to answer"'.

No one raised their hand except for Samantha and Jenny.

(Really?? Even the class questioning, raising hands and answering, they are Rivals?? Hmmmppp, i can see a very tight class honors)

Jenny looked at Samantha with a very proud look. A look that she's very sure that the teacher will call her. But that's a fail. The teacher called Samantha instead.

"Okay miss Uhhmm. . . Samantha." The teacher said as she scans the seat plan

"Uhm, History are past events that relate to a particular subject, place, organization, etc.". Sam answered proudly

"Okay, any other ideas??" The teacher said as she nods her head with a wrinkle in the forehead.

No one was raising a hand except for Jenny. She's very competitive as what you've all had thought. I mean both of them were competive.

"Okay, Miss Jenny Roberts" The teacher scanned her seat plan again

"Uhm History is a chronological record of significant events often including an explanation of their causes . History is also
a treatise presenting systematically related natural phenomena"
Jenny answered as she gives a stare at Samantha. She's trying to piss her out and she's trying to tell that she's more intillegent.

"Very well said Miss Roberts" She said as she claps her hand softly.

The class also gave Jenny a round of applause. Everybody aplaudded except for Samantha who really got pissed. She crossed her arms on her chest the she rolled her eyes at Jenny.

Jenny wasn't affected at all. Instead she really likes to see Samantha getting mad and pissed.

FAST FORWARD >>

Lunch break

It's lunch and they still have this tray issue that they wasn't able to solve.

Ooppssss.

To be continued bestiess.

If someone comments, I'll update the next chapter.

Thanks. Enjoy Reading.