Chapter 7

I put on something a little sexier tonight to try and get Jackson's attention. I threw on a black dress that's a little tighter that I'm used to, high heel booties, and a denim jacket. I left my hair down and curled with a little bit of makeup.

I walk out to my car and head over to the party. It starts at 9 and it's 8:45 now. Maybe I'm too on time sometimes.

I get out of my car and this house is already full. As soon as I walk in, all eyes are on me. Maybe my dress is too revealing. I shouldn't have come. I turn around to walk outside but Sierra shows up right behind me as I turn around.

"Wow... you look hot. Are you leaving?" She asks.

"I was going to, but I'll stay since you're here"

"Ok well let's get a drink then" she says.

I turn to walk back inside, and a guy hands me a drink and tries to flirt but I shut him down. I'm looking for only one guy here. My eyes search the house, but I can't find him. Maybe he's not even here and I wasted my time and an outfit for nothing. I walk around the house and he's nowhere, so I decide to go to the back yard. There's a few people sitting and talking, and I see Jackson sitting alone.

I contemplate walking over but suck it up and do it.

"Hey why are you by yourself? The party is inside" I tell him.

"I like being by myself. It's quiet" he says.

"Can I sit please?" I ask.

He just stares at me.

"That's a no. I'll just go inside and stop bothering you" I say.

He says nothing and sits silently. I walk back inside and find Sierra with a group of people, and I sit  with them. I Might as well occupy my time since Jackson won't talk to me.

I grab a drink and try to have fun!

I'm socializing and dancing and then I realize I'm pretty drunk! I've had about 6 cups of this mystery alcohol I'm drinking. A random guy walks up and starts dancing with me and I follow along.

He starts putting his hands very close to my butt and I push them away and he continues.

"I don't feel very good" I say as I look up and notice Jackson watching me dance with a random person I don't know.

I run to the restroom and shut the door behind me and start throwing up.

I hear a knock. "Someone is in here" I say through gagging noises.

The door opens up and it's Jackson.

"Are you ok" he asks.

"It's not like you care" I say back rudely.

"I'm here aren't I? Apparently I fucking care" he yells at me.

"Get the hell out of here if you're just going to be an ass"  I say while pushing him out and locking the bathroom door.

"I just want to go home. I hate how I feel right now" I think to myself.

Maybe it is better if I ask him to drive me home. I can't drive while I'm drunk.

"Fuck" I say to myself.