Chapter 17

JACKSONS POV:

I slip my tongue in her mouth softly as I kiss her, and I hear that moan again. That moan I've been longing for. I want to make her feel good.

I slowly slip my hand over her hip bone and softly stroke it. Her body jumps at the sensation as she moans again. God I love that fucking sound coming out of her mouth.

"Let me make you feel good" I whisper to her and softly kiss her.

She bites her lip knowing how it makes me feel.

"You know what biting you're lip does to me" I say.

She grabs the back of my head softly and pulls me in for a kiss.

I climb on top of her in between her legs and begin kissing her collarbone up to her neck.

She continues to let small moans slip from her lips.

I reach my hand down between her legs and slip my hand in the pajama pants she's wearing.

"Wait.." she says.

I respect her wishes and completely stop.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes.. I just don't want to go too fast" she says.

"That's ok. Just let me know you're limits, and we can go at you're pace. I'll never do anything to you that you wouldn't want" I say and kiss her forehead to give her validation.

"I'm not ready for sex right now but..." she stops.

"But what?"

"I don't want to say it" she says shyly burying her face into her hands.

I move her hands away and kiss her cheek softly.

"Tell me what you want, and I will do it"

She softly puts my hand back in between her legs and gives me a shy look.

"Tell me that you what it" I say.

"I-I want you to finger me" she says softly.

"Good girl" I say as I begin rubbing her.

She lets out a gasp and a moan follows after.

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-yes" she says through heavy breaths.

I slip one finger in and she lets out a loud moan and I feel myself getting hard for her.

"Tell me how good it feels" I whisper in her ear seductively.

"It feels so good" she moans out.

I slip another finger in and her grip tightens on my arm.

"I-I'm gonna.."

"Say my name" I tell her as I stroke faster.

"Jackson..." she says as her body tightens.

I'm completely turned on by now and all I want to do is feel her entirely.

"I want you to cum for me" I say.

As soon as I say that she lets out a load moan through heavy breaths and her body relaxes.

I turn over and hand her a towel to clean herself.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-yes" she says.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... just trying to catch my breath"

I give her a small chuckle and lay down beside her.

"I hope you're completely relaxed now" I tell her.

She rolls over and buries her face into my chest still shy from what we just did.

I lift her face to look at me.

"You don't have to be shy around me. If you want me to do what I just did at any time, all you have to do is tell me"

"O-ok. I will" she says burying her face in my chest again. This time for comfort I assume.

"Goodnight beautiful" I say as her breathing slows down indicating she's already almost asleep.

I guess I did relax her.