Chapter 25

ELLIES POV:

I'm finally at home where I can relax and read.

"Ellie you have a guest" my mom yells.

I go downstairs and Jackson is standing there waiting for me.

"We need to talk" he says.

"No, we don't" I say walking back upstairs.

"Ellie just hear him out sweetie" my mom says.

I stop in my tracks at her words.

I shake my head angry.

"Fine"

"Ok can we go somewhere?" He asks.

"I don't care" I say shrugging.

"Come on" he says and grabs my hand.

I jerk it away and walk to his car with him.

"Where are we going?"

"To my place if that's ok with you?" He asks.

I just shrug my shoulders and watch the buildings go by as he drives.

We get to his apartment and walk inside.

"Sit down please" he says.

I go and sit down, and he sits beside me.

"I'm so sorry about everything. I fucked up. I told you I'm no good in relationships. I didn't want to hurt you, but I knew I would." He says.

"Who was the girl?"

"That was Samantha. She's my friend" he says.

"Didn't look like you two were just friends"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"She was sitting on your lap at that party. it's a little fucked up to have sex with me and then run to her"

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Sorry isn't going to work. You're actions show you obviously don't give a shit about me"

"I love you. I told you that I love you and I do give a shit about you. I did warn you that I was going to hurt you though" he says.

"Then why did you pursue me in the first place if you knew you weren't going to take a relationship serious. You're selfish and you had no right to weasel you're way into my life just to make me feel like shit about myself" I say breaking down.

"You could've kept you're distance too Ellie. It wasn't just me. It was both of us" he yells.

"I didn't know you'd treat me like this though" I say.

I shake my head in disappointment and get up to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"Let me go to Jackson. I'm not staying here and being treated like another one of your sluts. You can't just fuck me and leave me. That's not how it works"

"That's not what I intended to do" he says.

"Really? Because that girl on your lap intended to get into your pants and I'm sure you would have been all over it"

"I hate you" I say pushing him.

"I hate you so much. I wish I would have never met you. I wish I wouldn't have spoken to you at all. I fucking hate you" I scream at him and breakdown.

"I know baby. I hate me too right now" he says trying to hold me.

I push him off.

"Don't touch me. I want you to take me home right now"

"No" he says sternly.

"Yes. You're going to take me home" I yell at him.

"No. Not until we figure this out" he says.

"It's figured out. We're done. Don't call me, don't text me, don't come to my house, and never say you love me again because it's not true" I say harshly.

"No, it's not done. I love you and it's not done for me goddammit" he yells walking towards me until my back hits the wall.

"Take me home Jackson" I say sternly.

"NO" he yells and punches the wall beside my head.

My eyes widen and fill with tears as I remember how Daniel treated me.

I slide down the wall breaking down in tears.

"STOP. JUST STOP" I yell crying.

Jackson backs away and he's in shock at what he just did.

"Just stop" I say defeated.

I ball up and cry in fear.