Chapter 14

He brings his lips up to my ear and begins lowly talking.

"If you just want to be friends, and you don't want me to kiss you right now, you better stop biting you're lip".

I shockingly back up a little bit from him and stumble a bit.

"S-sorry. I didn't know" I say shyly.

He seductively stares me up and down and licks his lips.

"Fuck this. Come here" he says and grabs me by my back and pulls me into him before I can say anything.

He puts his hand on my face and leans down and presses his lips to mine and begins softly kissing me. I hear a sinful moan come out of my mouth as I move my lips with his and pull away.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to go" I say hurriedly.

I walk away as fast as possible as I hear Jackson calling behind me.

"Ellie wait" he says.

I continue walking to my car in a rush when he grabs my arm and spins me to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"We're supposed to just be friends"

"I told you I don't want to just be you're friend" he says.

"I see the girls who flirt with you... why would you want me" I say shyly.

"Why wouldn't I want you?" He asks in surprise at my question.

"I'm just not pretty like all those other girls" I say looking down in embarrassment.

He tilts my head up to look at him.

"If I wanted those girls, I could have them. I'm here choosing you" he says.

"Well, I don't know why you're choosing me"

"Give me a chance to show you" he says.

"I don't know Jackson. I like you but I'm scared to open up"

"You don't need to be scared around me" he says.

I contemplate what he says and decide to give it a shot.

"If we're going to do this, we need to take it slow" I say lowly.

"We can go at you're pace" he says.

"Ok good. I just want to build my trust for you before I put all of my heart into it"

"I get it. I'm not rushing you to do anything" he says.

"Ok.. I have to go"

"Right now?" He says.

"Yes sorry. I have finals tomorrow and I need to get home"

"Ok well I hope to see you tomorrow" he says opening my door for me.

I give him a smile and get in the car as I watch him walk to his.

I can't believe he just kissed me, and I agreed to try with him. What do we even call this? Are we dating? Is he my boyfriend?

I get home and take a shower and lay in bed thinking about tonight. I can't believe any of this. I will keep it to myself until I know for sure this is real.

My alarm goes off and it's time to get ready to take my finals.

I walk downstairs smiling thinking about last night as I grab a cup of coffee.

"What are you smiling about" my mom says.

"Jesus mom... I didn't see you there" I say as I jump scared.

"Sorry" she says giggling.

"I just have a good feeling about finals today" I say knowing I'm lying.

"Mhmm... ok well good luck" she says smiling at me.

I head to campus and sit down to take the finals test. I do feel pretty good about it. I studied a lot for this.

Everybody flips they're papers at different times showing they're done.

"Times up. Turn you're papers over" the professor yells out.

I was already done so no worries.

"Good luck to everybody on your scores .Since you all  just finished you're finals, you get the rest of the day off" the professor says.

Everybody packs out of the doors excited. I head over to the cafeteria for food and see Jackson sitting with his friends. I decide to walk over.

"Hey Jackson" I say smiling at him.

"Umm... hi?" He says like he's asking a question.

All of his friends are staring at me laughing until I realize what's going on. He's acting like he doesn't know me around them... we talked about this. What the hell!!!!