Chapter 0: Prologue

Monday, the most depressing day of the week is here.

Ryoko Otonashi had to drag his body to the classroom door and slide it open.

The moment he opened the door several of the students glared at him with a hateful look. The females were also glaring not even showing a hint of their usual friendly expression. Ryoko was used to this treatment.

He ignored them and walked towards his seat which was next to his friend, Hajime Nagumo. However, there are always irritating guys beside him and Hajime.

"Yo, nasty otaku! Did you stay up all night to play games again? Was it an erotic game?"

"And what about you, weirdo. Did you jerk off to mommy's grave?"

"Ew, Soo gross~ Playing erotic games and jerking off the whole night is really disgusting."

Ryoko suppresses his anger by gripping a part of table as hard as he can. The one that insulted him was Hiyama Daisuke. He was the one insulting about Ryoko's mother as if it was his daily routine.

The three idiots laughing next to Hiyama were Saito Yoshiki, Kondo Reiichi, and Nakano Shinji. Nothing, ever change. These four idiots always harassed both Hajime and Ryoko.

As Hiyama had said, Ryoko was a weirdo. Even though he insulted him and his mother, he doesn't take action. This is because everyday before he came to school he would pay respect to his mother's grave who had died due to cancer.

Before her death, she told Ryoko to never solve his problems with violents or anything that would bring harm to others. Ryoko honoured those words and vowed what her mother said.

So every time Hiyama and his gang insulted Ryoko, he would tried to ignored them and suppresses any violent emotion he had inside him.

"Good morning, Nagumo-kun and Otonashi-kun! Almost late as usual, you should come earlier next time."

One female student smiled happily as she walked beside Hajime and Ryoko.

"Kaori, you know I can't do that..." Ryoko spoke.

This girl beside them is Shirasaki Kaori, she was one if the two goddesses in the school. Regardless of gender, she was extremely popular due to her beauty. Her gorgeous black hair reached up to her waist, her big droopy eyes revealed a hint a of gentleness, and her tiny nose aligned perfectly with her pink coloured lips.

She always had a perfect smile and strong sense of responsibility, she knows how to take care of other people. She always relied on her classmates, and didn't abhor anyone, and treated everyone with equal sincerity. And she is also Ryoko's sister.

Well, not sister as in blood related but adopted.

Coincidentally, her grandmother's death date was similar to do the date Ryoko's mother died.

Kaori's parents found him moping his mother's grave and would attack anyone who disturbed the grave.

Only a selected few knew of this brother and sister relationship. If word got out about Ryoko being the adopted brother of Kaori this could led the students to harassed him more.

So everytime Kaori tried to interact with him he would always tried to ignore or gave small talks to leave him alone.

For the two people who were able to get close to Kaori, most of the male students didn't accept it. They kept wonder why them? However they didn't know what Kaori and Ryoko's true relationships were.

"Ah, good morning Shirasaki-san."

Ryoko also tried to ignore the murderous aura, under the silent of everyone in class. Hajime could only smile bitterly as he replied to Kaori.