Chapter 1: Summoned to Another World

Ryoko slowly opened his eyes and his eyes widen.

He looked around his surroundings dumbfoundedly. The first thing he saw was a giant mural. The mural was about ten meter in width, depicting an androgynous person with long blonde hair and a faint smile, in front of an aureole. The background portrayed the grassy plains, lakes and mountains, and the person had both hands extended out, as if embracing them all. It was a beautiful mural, but for some reason Ryoko felt unease when he stared at that mural.

After looking around his surroundings, he found that the entire class students seemed to be in a huge hall. The wall seems to be made out a marble like material. The building that was built by laying glossy white stones on top of one another, was supported by huge pillars with delicate designs, and ceiling was a dome shape. This building naturally looks like a cathedral and had a very grand atmosphere.

It seems like Ryoko and his classmates were located in the deepest part of the building on top of a pedestal that was higher than the surrounding area. Ryoko looked around and he could only see his classmates with the same dumbfounded expression as him.

Ryoko continued to surveyed the area, until he saw them. The entire class shifted their attention to the people around the pedestal. There were atleast thirty people that had both hands crossed in front of their chest, and kneeled as if they were praying. All of them wore a white robe that was embroidered with gold, and they had a staff on their hand.

One of the thirty people one stepped forward. He was an old man in his 70s, wearing an attire that was extremely luxurious even among the others. He wore a 30 cm tall and delicate thing that reminded Ryoko of a wizard hat from his video games. However, the old man had a domineering aura around him, looking at his wrinkles on his face he also had a sophisticated eyes.

At the same time the staff in his hand was making a "Shing! Shing!" Sound, the old spoke to them with a clear and calming voice that was suited his appearance.

"Welcome to Tortus, Hero-sama and his companion. We were expecting you. I am currently appointed Pope of the Saint's Church, you may address me as Ishtar Lombard. Let's get along from now on, no need to exchange conversational greetings."

After he introduced himself, Ishtar the old man smiled that reminded Ryoko of nice elderly people.
______________________________________

Ryoko and the rest had to moved to another hall where there was a long dining table lined side by side. Several great halls they passed by before also had the same kind of dining tables. This hall seemed to be gorgeous as the rest of the halls they passed by. In the seat of if honor were Hatakeyama Aiko-sensei and Kouki's group of four. After that, the other students took their seats in sequence and Ryoko sat next to Hajime.

Nobody said a word nor did they disturbed anything when they were guided here, maybe their minds are still unable to keep up with reality. Ishtar explained the situation, perhaps it was Kouki's charismatic personality that keep everybody calm. Being surrounded by the students who looked more like the teacher, Aiko-sensei was getting teary eyes.

When everyone was seated, maids entered with pushing carts. The male students were excited to see their burning desires came true, most of them had set their gaze on the maids. However, the girls were sending sharp glares at them.

Ryoko wasn't really into maids, not that he finds them beautiful but he was simply uninterested, so when a maid served him a goblet he wasn't as horny as the other male students. For some reason, Kaori took a quick glanced at her brother and smile ear to ear for some reason.

Ishtar then started to explain after everyone had received their drinks.

"I'm sure you are all confused. I will explain the situation first, I ask if everyone to listen to everything I had to say until the end."