(Vol 3) Chapter 1: Guardian of the Depths

Although there were no further questions that the Aruraune was dead, Yue was still injured. After that event, she sucked Ryoko's blood until he fainted. Thankfully, it was enough to put her back into a good mood, and so they continued on with their journey.

They descended 100 levels from where Hajime and Ryoko had once started. Before each level, they would check their equipment and supplies to make sure they were ready. As always, whenever they would work, Yue would stare at them. Though, she was actually watching Ryoko than the work most of the time. Even right now she was watching him work from his right side while relaxing. Her expression didn't quite suit the atmosphere of the dungeon.

They had lost track of how many days it has been since they met each other, due to the underground not having a sense of time. Recently, Yue was displaying a more comfortable expression. She was even acting spoiled.

Whenever they were resting at the base, she would get super clingy with to him. If he laid down, she would cling to his arm while they slept close to each other. Yue would embrace him from the back when he sat down. When she sucks his blood, she would cuddle him from the front. She would then stay there even after she was done. With a happy expression, she would rub her face on his chest.

Even so, Ryoko himself was just a man and Yue was a woman with the appearance of a 12 year old girl. He admits that she was charming and should not invoke lust, however she was older than him by three centuries. Since Ryoko was the one being bewitched from that glimpse, it was very troublesome. Still, there were in the dungeon, the tension in there helped him bear with it. When they returned to the surface, he didn't stand a chance resisting her advances with her adult mode. There may not be the meaning to impart...

"Ryoko... Hajime... Be careful as usual..."

"Of course, Yue. Next is the 100th floor. We just though there might be something there."

"The upper dungeon is believed to have 100 floors... But just in case."

When Ryoko passed the 80th floor of the labyrinth, he though there was a possibility that the place they were currently in was no longer the casual "Orcus Dungeon". He had a strange feeling as when he fell into the abyss. Judging from what he sensed as he traversed through this level, this was certainly the lowest level from the usual labyrinth.

Firearms, martial arts, special magic, weapons. After polishing these skills, they felt ready to take on whatever this floor has. However it won't be easy. Ryoko had already played several video games to know that the final boss was always not going to be easy.

That was the reason they needed to be prepared for anything.

______________________________________

Name: Ryoko Otonosashi
Age: 17 Years old
Gender: Male
Level: 77
Class: Swordsman
Strength: 2030
Resistance: 2100
Magic Power: 1830
Vitality: 2130
Agility: 2500
Magic Resistance: 1830

Skills:
-Swordsmanship
-Magic Manipulation
-Enhanced Craftsmanship
(Mineral Appraisal)
(Precision Crafting)
(Mineral Enquiry)
(Mineral Separation)
(Mineral Fusion)
(Replica Crafting)
-Magic Emission
-Magic Compression
-Remote Control
-Iron Stomach
-Lightning Aptitude
-Lightning Clad
-Divine Step
-Air Walk
-Flicker
-Grand Legs
-Air Claws
-Night Vision
-Far Vision Perception
-Magic Perception
-Heat Perception
-Hide Presence
-Poison Resist
-Paralyze Resist
-Petrification Resistance
-Varja
-Magic Penetration
-Coercion
-Telepathic Communication
-Language Comprehension
______________________________________