(Vol 2) Chapter 4: The Sealed Room in the Abyss

Hi there, again. When I was reading the novel the author seems to have change the names of various skills to make more simpler or something.

Anyways, that's all. Tsugia out!
______________________________________

Ryoko continues to explore the Dungeon.

Since the tar level, he had venture down 50 levels deeper. He hadn't figure out how much time had passed since he had fallen down into the abyss. But the progress he was making was quite fast.

During his explorations, he constantly struggle. He had faced stronger demons and manage to keep himself alive.

As he travels deeper into the dungeon, the more difficult level gets.

For example, one of the levels he went through had a thin poisonous fog covering the whole floor. There was a 2m rainbow coloured frog that spits poisoned thick mucus at him, along with a moth that spread scales that caused paralysis. If he didn't have drink his "Holy Water" he would have died from the poisonous fog.

The iridescent frog's poison was an agent that targeted the nerves and lit it up with pain. The poison's pain was similar to the first time he ever hate magic beasts. He would have died if he didn't consume the "Holy Water".

Like any magic beast he had encounter, he consumed both of them. There was a friction when he ate the moth, because of the supercompensation pain, he resolved it by consuming the "Holy Water". He noted to himself that the moth tasted better than the frog.

Another floor looked like a dense forest, how it came to be in an underground labyrinth? Ryoko didn't even know. He considered it to be one of the worst floor ever due to the extremely hot temperature and dense humidity. The demons that inhabit this level were a huge centipede and sentient trees.

When he was travel through the jungle, a huge centipede suddenly fell from atop the trees. Ryoko was disgusted at the sight of it. Each time a section was hit or slice, it would separate. Fighting one of these centipede was like fighting 30 monsters at the same time. Pandora's gun suffered from overheating, thus he was forced to use the rapier. Besides, reloading the bullets was a little time consuming. He also combines his rapier with his "Air Claws". He even started to throw inexperienced kicks because of how desperate he was. After this encounter, Ryoko was determined to develop his speed loading and kicks. This was decided while he was washed away the purple fluids from the centipede.

The demon trees were very vicious. It's underground roots would thrust out from the ground and the vines were used as whips. However, the trees waren't so bad. When they're cornered they would throw red fruits that littered their heads. But it was easily deflected with Pandora. When the tree was killed, Ryoko decided to try the fruits. When he took a bite out of it he motionless for a couple minutes. It wasn't poisonous nor was it terrible, quite the opposite really. The fruit was insanely delicious. It was sweet and fresh, it taste very similar to a watermelon.

Thus, he now considered this level as heaven. Every hate for this level was completely vanished. After several days of eating disgusting meat, he finally had eat something other than meat. His eyes were set on those trees. After defeating multiple of those demon trees and satisfying his hunger he finally continued his journey. Ryoko noted to himself that after killing those trees it almost made them extinct.

After that Ryoko ventured through 50 levels. There is still no signs of an end. Ryoko's current status...
______________________________________

Name: Ryoko Otonashi
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male
Lvl: 49
Class: Swordsman
Strength: 890
Vitality: 970
Resistance: 860
Agility: 1040
Magic: 760
Magic Resistance: 760