(Vol 2) Chapter 7: Chat At Ease

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school and procrastinate way too much.

I'll still continue writing Arifureta but I'll probably upload it at a very random pace.

Tell me if there are any errors you found.

-Tsugia
______________________________________

"...And that's how I got here."

Ryoko concluded his story.

After rescuing Yue and meeting Hajime, the three of them decided to head back to Ryoko's base since it was the nearest one. But not before collecting a few materials and meat from the scorpion and the cyclops. They both struggled to carry the immense weight. But when the exhausted Yue got to taste of blood again, she revived in a flash and her body displayed significant strengthening as she got back her superhuman strength. In the end the three of them were able to bring the items back.

Hajime suggested to used the sealed room as a temporary based but Yue immediately refused. Well you can't blame her, it's natural to hate the place where you were locked up for so long. When they replenished their supplies they would not be able to move, so the sooner they left the better for her mental health. At that moment, they were talking to each while they resupplied.

After they settled in, Ryoko began to tell his full journey through the abyss and how he met Yue.

"So... In conclusion Yue is atleast 300 years old?"

"Hey, talking about a woman's age is a sensitive topic!"

"Sorry..."

Hajime apologize. The two boys turned to see Yue with reproachful eyes full of criticism.

"Anyways, from what I can remember about vampires they perished after a massive war three centuries ago."

Ryoko explained. He had a few lessons regarding vampires. But he doesn't remember anyone that looks like Yue in the books. She doesn't probably didn't even remember her real age because there was no sense of justice Ike in the dark room. She was sealed when she was 20 years old, this would make her a little over 300 years old.

"Do all vampires live long?"

Hajime asked Yue.

"I'm special. "Regeneration" prevent my aging."

At the age of 12, her direct magic manipulation and "Auto Regeneration" awoke and stopped her aging. Since the vampire tribes regularly consumed blood, they have a very long longevity. But the still 200 years was the limit for them. As for the humans, they lived for a about 70 years on average. Devils around 120 years. For the Demi-Humans it depends on the tribe. On the other hand, the elves could live for several hundred years.

Yue was considered to be one of the strongest in only a few years after she awoke her atavistic powers. At the age of 17 she took the throne and became a queen. The magic that had melted the scorpion's she'll was shot in no time. She also had a nearly immortal body. Some could even consider her as a "God" or "Monster". Yue said that it was the latter. Her uncle was blinded with greed, he spread rumors around to view her as a monster. They tried to assassinate her but her "Auto Regen" didn't allow her to die. That was when they choose to seal her instead. She was shocked with the sudden betrayal. Too confused, she didn't resists and they placed the seals on her. She regained herself when she was in the sealed room. That is why she didn't know about the sealing method, scorpion nor the location of her sealing.

They talked how Yue's powers. She seemed to have an aptitude for all attributes. Both Ryoko and Hajime was amazed with her cheat, but she mentioned she was weak in close combat. All she could by herself is run around with her strengthened body while she rapidly fired off spells. Because she had such power magic, it wasn't that big or a handicap.