(Vol 2) Chapter 1- Nemesis Subjugation

"Blegh... Rabbit meat is just as nasty..."

Ryoko was in his base complaining about the taste of the rabbit meat, but continued munching on it. And yes, it was the meat of the Kicking Rabbit. It once nearly killed him and saw him as weak, but now it's nothing but food. Ryoko had imagined the rabbit meat would taste better, but it was still magic beast's meat after all. It was disgusting as usual.

However, the entire beast was completely devoured. One of theories was right, the (Iron Stomach) gave him the ability to eat as much Magic Beast meat as he likes without any consequences. This came useless as using unique magic increases his hunger by a large extent, having used up majority of it when he was killing the Kicking Rabbit. He probably wouldn't die since there was the sacred water, but if used excessively, the sense of hunger would strike again, making it important to think carefully before using.

By the way, the Kicking Rabbit by ambushing it. While the Kicking Rabbit was drinking from a small water source, a burst if electric shock from the maximum output of (Lightning Clad) was unleashed
With it's whole body paralyzed. Weakened from the surprised attack, it was directly shot in the head by Pandora.

As expected, it was impossible to avoid the electromagnetically accelerated bullets travelling at 3.2 kilometer per seconds, it's head was pulverized.

"Well, I've eaten the meat of a Kicking Rabbit... Let's see my status..."
______________________________________

Name: Ryoko Otonashi
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male
Lvl: 12
Class: Swordsman
Strength: 200
Vitality: 300
Resistance: 200
Agility: 400
Magic: 350
Magic Resistance: 350

Skills:
-Swordsmanship
-Magic Manipulation
-Enhanced Craftsmanship (+Mineral Appraisal) (+Mineral Investigation)
-Lightning Aptitude
-Iron Stomach
-Divine Step (+Aerodynamic) (+Ground Shrink)
-Lightning Clad
-Language Comprehension
______________________________________

Just like before, eating the magic beasts meat will cause his status to rise. Considering how eating Twin-tailed Wolves now was useless to him as it doesn't increase his status, it will probably have a huge increase if he ate a magic beast that he has never eaten before. He immediately knew what (Divine Step) does. It was the ability to move at rapid speed so fast that it's body appeared blur. It can be performed by kicking off the ground, just like the Kicking Rabbit. Alongside Divine Step was the skill (+Ground Shrink) that was together with it. Ground Shrink is a famous high speed movement on Earth.

Imagining an explosion under his feet, Ryoko kicked off all at once. His body's magic instantly gathered under his feet, causing a depression where his feet had stepped... Ryoko flew out, diving face first into the wall.

"Ouch... This is harder than I thought..."

If he continued to master this, he will be able to move like the Kicking Rabbit. If combining this skill and his gun sword, he would be able to attack his enemies at ludicrous speed.

The final skill was (+Aerodynamic). However, it wasn't readily invoked. The name itself was difficult to understand what it does. While testing around, Ryoko recalled how the Kicking Rabbit was abel to create footholds in the air. He immediately imagined stepping onto an invisible shield in the air and then, he jumped forward, falling face first into the ground.

"Oou!!"

He writhe in pain while rubbing his hand onto his face. He eventually reached for a tube and unscrewed the top. He drank the sacred water and he could feel the pain healing.