Chapter 10: Birth of a Weapon

In the darkness, the green light stone dimly illuminated the surroundings.

The light reflected a slight shadow, it was that of a beast, crouching and desperately chewing on something.

"Blegh, it taste like shit!"

Ryoko cursed as he devoured the meat of the twin-tailed fox. Tearing the meat which mostly consist of tough muscles with his teeth, he desperately swallowed while leaking blood, his stomach didn't like the meat and as a result assaulted him with gripping pain. However, Ryoko didn't pay much attention and continued to devour the meat.

His outwardly appearance completely changed, and any modern human would describe him as extremely repulsive and savage. Even though the meat itself had a disgusting smell and terrible taste, he was intoxicated by the feeling of his hunger finally being satisfied. Ryoko ignored the tears in his eyes that was caused by the meat stench and taste.

He wash down all of that disgusting meat down with the sacred water he had. If the Saint's Church's followers got wind of this, they would surely faint at this extravagance. His stomach began to swell and his body experienced abnormal changes.

"Ah?... What's happening?!"

His entire body suddenly felt severe pain. It was an extremely unpleasent feeling it was as if something was eroded from the inside if his body. The pain only increased more as time passed.

"Ahhhhh! Why, why is this... Ahhhh!"

The agonizing pain was eating away at his body. Ryoko thrashed around the ground, it was so unbearable he couldn't even process his thoughts.

He grabbed a test tube shaped container made out of stone from the floor. He unscrewed the top and drank all it's contents. The sacred water effects began to work and the pain was reduced, but it didn't take long for the pain to return back.

"Ahhh!! Why isn't this... working, ahhhh!".

Ryoko's body began to convulse in sync with the pain. His entire body was pulsating, emitting audible popping sounds everywhere. Suddenly, the sacred water in his body took effect and cured the abnormality. After that the pain struck again, but was healed again. The sacred water's effects were amazing but it's immense healing abilities appeared to be useless.

However, due to the effects of the sacred water, fainting was impossible, thus it's immense healing abilities backfired.

Ryoko writhed on the ground while screaming. He continuously bashed his head against the wall multiple times. With no end in sight, he continued to experience another level of hell. He would rather be kill to end this suffering, however this was impossible as there wasn't anyone around to fulfill his wish. Thus, he has to endure.

Several changes began to appear on Ryoko's body. Firstly, his hair changes colour, it might have been because the pain he experience was too much for his brain to process. His natural black hair rapidly turned half of his hair into white. Next, his muscles and skeleton grew thicker, with several thin reddish black lines appearing within his body.

There is a phenomenon called supercompensation. It is a phenomenon in which torn muscles due to training or other activities, when recovered, will experience slight hypertrophy. Similarly for broken bones, their strength is increased after recovering. Currently, what is happening to Ryoko's body is exactly that strange phenomenon.

The meat of magic beasts is a deadly poison for humans who consumed them. They possess a special organ within their bodies called the magic stone, which produces magic power that directly circulates their bodies, allowing magic beasts to exhibit astounding physical abilities. The flesh a d bones of the magic beasts, soaked in the magic power circulating their body, turned strong and sturdy.