(Vol 3) Chapter 4: Departure

Alright you little minx, I'm pretty sure you're all half expecting a lemon scene in this chapter.

Well, here it is but I warned you, I atleast I tried.

-<~>-

Two months had since they all had settled down. Hajime and Ryoko continued to enhanced their bodies and heart against the crazy monsters dwelling in the abyss.

Ryoko was fully aware of Yue's romantic feelings, on top of that he did promise to take her with them. But lately, she has been acting provocatively on him. Yue would give him seductive looks that made him a bit anxious and wore loose clothing that exposed too much skin whenever they were both alone in a room. He could tell she was just enjoying his reactions whenever she teased him with her body.

If his sister were to find out about all these advances she would have definitely called for an intervention and separated them both. He shudders at the mere looks she used to gave him whenever he was being too friendly with a girl she hadn't known or met.

"... Ryoko, does it feel good?"

"Yeah, feels good."

"Fufu... Then, here?"

"Oooh, that felt nice too."

"Better... I'll make it feel even better."

Currently, Yue was giving Ryoko a massage. They waren't doing anything erotic, atleast to his knowledge. But why the massage? He hadn't quite gotten the answer to that.

Hajime was doing far better with the replacement of his missing limb. The aforemention limb was a prostetic arm that considered to be an artifact. It had the ability to make it look like a real arm with the direct manipulation of magic. The arm had a pseudo neural mechanism, it allowed the touch sensation by using magic and sending signals back to the brain to perceive it. In appearence wise, the arm had a silver luster with black lines running along it. In certain parts of the arm, there were magic formations and patterns engraved in it with a help from Ryoko of course.

The arm was given a multitude of gimmicks as people called it. Hajime had designed it similar to the items in the studio that were Orcus's creations, but he added some of his original elements into it. A lot of the special ores made with Creation Magic was used. If it was out in the world, this artifact would no doubt be an article of rare beauty that would be considered a national treasure. Of course, ordinary people wouldn't be able to use it because you needed a direct magic manipulation to operate it.

In two months their abilities and equipment were enhanced; they waren't anything like their previous selves.

-<~>-

Name: Ryoko Otonashi
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male
Lvl: ???
Class: Swordsman
Strength: 11,000
Vitality: 13,200
Resistance: 11,050
Agility: 13,500
Magic: 14,850
Magic Resistance: 15,450

Skills:

-Swordsmanship
-Magic Manipulation
•(Magic Emission)
•(Magic Compression)
•(Remote Control)
-Enhanced Craftsmanship
• (Mineral Appraisal)
• (Precision Crafting)
• (Mineral Investigation)
• (Mineral Separation)
• (Mineral Fusion)
• (Replica Crafting)
-Lightning Aptitude
-Iron Stomach
-Divine Step
• (Air Walk)
• (Flicker)
• (Grand Legs)
• (Light Speed)
-Lightning Clad
-Air Claw
-Night Vision
-Far Vision
-Perception
•Special Perception
-Magic Perception
•Special Perception
-Heat Perception
•Special Perception
-Hide Presence
•(Phantom Step)
-Poison Resist
-Paralysis Resist
-Petrification Resistance
-Panic Resistance
-All Elemental Resistance
-Foresight
-Varja
-Grand Arm
-Coercion
-Telepathic Communication
-High-Speed Magic Recovery
-Magic Conversion
•Vitality
•Healing
-Limit Break
-Generation Magic
-Language Comprehension