(Vol 2) Chapter 6: Demon of the Sealed Room and Reunion with a Friend

A purple liquid jetted form the needle on the scorpian's tail. Ryoko jumped aside at once. The floor started to dissolve when the purple liquid splashed onto it. Yup, definitely acid.

After he scanned the area and conformed his surroundings, Ryoko discharged Pandora.

Dopan! (Bang!)

Pandora was shot with maximum power. A bullet going 3.9km per second smashed into the scorpian's head and exploded. Yue was shocked. She had never seen a sword that could attack at a flash. There wasn't even any sign of magic. Although, some static could be heard around his right hand but there was no incantation nor were there any magic formula. Yue noticed that Ryoko was similar to her. He was able to directly manipulate magic. The same as her and somehow he was in this abyss. She wasn't sure if that was the case, but she had tuned out the scorpion and Ryoko.

Ryoko was continuously moving around with his "Air Walk". He had a grim expression expression, something he had never had before. Using his "Perception" and "Magic Perception", he noticed the scorpion wasn't moving.

The reason why was because the needle on one of the tail was aimed towards Ryoko. The tail enlarged for just an instant and the needle was shot at a preposterous speed. When Ryoko was about to dodge the attack, but the needle exploded in mid air and turned into a buckshot.

"Ku!"

Ryoko groaned out while he emptied Pandora, swept with his "Grand Kick" and chopped with his "Air Claws". He grabbed a grenade from his pouch and hurled it.

The scorpion endured the shots from Pandora and was preparing to unleash it's acid and buckshot again. Before it was able to, a grenade approximately 8cm in diameter rolled near it and popped. The grenade scattered burning tar onto the scorpion.

Ryoko called them "Incendiary Grenade". The reagent used to cause the scorching was the Fulham ore Ryoko had found on the tar level. With it's ability to burn at 3000 degree celsius and it's easy ignition, it was the perfect choice.

The grenade was almost extinguished as it had burned through the tar. Smokes were coming off the scorpion and it appeared to be damaged, but it also made the scorpion angry.

"Kishaaaa!!"

Utilizing it's 8 legs, it rushed forward while it screamed. The four arms it possessed elongated like a cannon shot and sped towards Ryoko. One of the arms he shook with "Flicker" and another he leapt away from using "Air Walk". The third arm was sliced off with Pandora and the fourth arm was about to hit him. He then used the shot from Pandora to twist his body to dodge the attack. All those move put alot of pressure on Yue, but she was able to tolerate it and held on.

While in the air, he was able land on the scorpion's back. Ryoko was able to balance himself on the monster's back and fired multiple bullets point blank.

Zugan!

A terrible explosive sound damage the area, and the monster that had taken that explosive attack slammed into the ground. However, only the crust was scratched and no major damage was inflicted. Irritated, Ryoko enhanced his sword's cutting capabilities with his "Air Claws". When the enhanced weapon was clashed with the scorpian's armor, it only produce a clink sound and no damage was visible.

Fed up, the scorpion aimed it's tail and fired it's needle.

Ryoko immediately jumped aside with a twist and he fired at the point where the needle was launched. The bullet hit it's target at the tail and it caused the tail to flick, but it still does no damage because of the outer shell. He was lacking offensive power.

The beast's four arms started to attack the aerial Ryoko like a storm. In desperation, Ryoko quickly jumped backwards and threw an "Incendiary Grenade" at the scorpion's back. Once again the tar had scattered over the scorpion, but this was only going to work as a delay.