3|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

He drives for about an hour until we get to this Upscale restaurant. He parks and he turns off the car. He gets out and he walks around to my side. He helps me out and I take his hand. He leads me in and to the hostess. She says name? He says Lucifer She looks at him and she looks like she's seen a ghost. She says r.right away sir and she leads us to a table with a very beautiful view. He says your dismissed and he pulls out a chair for me. I thank him and I sit and he sits across from me. Soon a server comes and he says what can I get you two anything to drink? He says a bottle of Merlot that's when the server leaves. He says Do you mind if I order for you Koúkla? I say No I don't mind he says perfect. That's when our server comes and he sits the chilled bottle down. He says Do you know what your ordering? That's when Lucifer tells him what we want. But he says it in Greek which sounds really sexy coming from him. The server writes it down and he leaves I say Do you mind if I ask you questions? He says Go ahead I say how old are you? He says you'll find out soon enough I'm much older than you Koúkla. I say what do you do? He says I'm the boss I do some of everything. I say When's your birthday? He says October 3rd I say Do you have siblings? He says No siblings or family just me I say What part of Greece are you from? He says Athens I ask him so many questions yet he's so patient with me. After awhile our food comes and the server sits it down. Lucifer says your dismissed he walks away and Lucifer twirls the pasta on the fork and he puts it to my lips. I take a bite and I chew it and it's really good. He says Do you like it? I say it's really good Are you gonna feed me? He says Do you want me to? I say I wouldn't mind it he looks amused he feeds me and himself and I like it. When we're done our server brings the check and Lucifer pays in 100's. He helps me up and he leads me out to the car. He opens the door and I get in and he closes it. He gets in on the other side and he starts the car. He backs out and he starts driving. He says it's 10:30 now can you stay out? I say what did you have in mind? He says I'd like to take you back to my house. I say okay sure he says good and we drive an hour and a half til we get to this Black Gate with security. They open the gates and he drives in and we drive for maybe 5 minutes until we pull up in the driveway of this huge mansion. He parks and he turns off the car. He tells me to stay and he gets out and comes to my side. He opens the door and I get out and I take his hand. He closes the door and he leads me up to the front door.

To Be Continued