18|𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾 4 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

A couple months later

I'm standing in the kitchen washing the dishes when Lucifer walks in. He says your father's at our front door moró I think you should talk to him. Hear him out. I look at him shocked I say he hates you and your on his side? He says I'm on nobody's side Peace just go talk to him
I say fine and I dry my hands and I go to our front door. I open it and sure enough he's there he says Peace we need to talk. I say what do you want? You have 1 minute. He says I'm here to right my wrongs. Did your husband tell you? I say tell me what? He says I found out that I have Stage 4 terminal cancer. I say Dad he says I love you Peace I want to see you grow older and become a parent. Life is too short to miss out on those things your my only daughter. I say how long do you have? He says the doctor said I have 3 months or less. I was thinking about making a deal with your husband. I say you want to sell your soul to Lucifer dad? Really? He says it's just a thought Peace I want to be around for you and my future grand babies. I say Dad I don't think you should sure you probably won't live to see your grand babies but what's a few years when your going to spend eternity damned. He says I'd rather have those few years with you and suffer. I say Did you ask him? He says No I want you to ask he's in love with you Peace. If you ask he'll say yes he'd do anything for you. Please Peace for me just catch him when he's in a good mood. Ask him will he make a deal with me. I say fine dad I'll ask him if your serious about this. He says I am thank you I go in the house and he's in the kitchen chopping stuff I say baby what are you doing? He says I'm making you dinner koúkla. I go closet to him and I say Can I help you? He says why don't you go upstairs and freshen up you could put on something sexy and come back down and I can feed you. I say okay baby and I go upstairs and shower. I wash my hair and body and put on some lingerie. I go downstairs and he seems to like what he sees. He sits my on the counter and he feeds me.