16|𝖬𝗋 & 𝖬𝗋𝗌. 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

I'm gardening in the backyard when Luci comes outside. I say baby he says Koúkla. I say what are you doing home so early? He says what? Do you not like to see me? I say No no I'm just surprised I go to him and he takes my gloves off me along with my apron. He sits them down and he grabs my hand. He leads me into the house and directly to the kitchen. That's where I see a pink box sitting on the counter. He says I got you something I say you didn't have to get me anything. He says I know you'll love it he puts me in front of it and he says open it moró. I say okay and I lift the top and it says Will You Marry Me? Written in cursive in pretty pink Frosting. I say baby- I look back at him and he's on one knee holding a small box out to me with this beautiful diamond ring in it. I say Are you serious? He says I'm very serious moró will you marry me. I say yes yes yes he slips it on my finger and I hug him tightly he stands holding me and my legs dangle. I wrap my legs around him and I kiss his lips. He returns it and he takes me upstairs.

A couple weeks later

I'm standing in front of my dad I say we're getting married. He says Peace Please I say I love him dad could you please just be happy for me. He says I can't be happy when your throwing your life away. What do you expect to happen Peace? What your gonna be a stay at home wife and mom? I say I knew this would be a waste of time. Lucifer wanted me to talk to you your the only one continuing to be childish. You claim you love me but if you really loved me you'd try to get along with Lucifer. He says I'll never accept your marriage and when you have that bastards children I won't claim them neither. I say I got it I wouldn't want my kids to know you. You'd just mistreat them Stay away from us and Stay away from the house. I NEVER want to see you again. I walk to the front door and he says you'll need me sooner or later. I say screw you and I walk out closing the door. I walk to the car and I get in and he pulls out of the driveway. He says well? So I tell him everything and he says I'm sorry koúkla. I say it's fine I have you and our future babies. He smiles and he says of course.

A few months later

I'm laying in the bed of the honey moon suite. We got married yesterday and it was perfect. Soon I hear the door open and close and he comes into view. He has a brown paper bag and a cup holder. He says Morning I say morning he gives me a cup and he says cinnamon tea. He gives me a food container and I open it and it's French toast and bacon. The French toast has powdered sugar and sliced strawberries on top. I say thank you he says of course he gets in bed with me and he sits his cup down. I say what'd you get? He says Black coffee and steak and potatoes. I say interesting we eat together and enjoy each other's company.