6|𝖠 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾-𝖮𝗎𝗍, 𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌 & 𝖢𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

I'm walking upstairs to my room when my dad says Peace Adolceia where the hell have you been? I say I was with a friend. Well is Lucifer really a friend? No but my dad doesn't have to know that. My dad says Next time call Skye was here alone all weekend getting on my nerves. I can't help but roll my eyes at him and I go to my room. Lucifer and I landed in Greece at 5 am and we grabbed a very early breakfast. I drop my bag and I put on comfy pajamas. I lay down and I close my eyes and that's when my phone buzzes. I pick it up and It's a message from Lucifer "Have a good day Koúkla" I smile and I close my eyes and after a few minutes of lying there I fall asleep.

Later that night

I'm laying in my bed watching The Real Housewives of Atlana when my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and I press accept and I put it to my ear. I say Lucifer he says Koúkla Are you busy? I say Not right now he says I was thinking you could come spend the night. We could get some Chinese take out and watch movies til we fall asleep. I say Will you cuddle me? He says I will if you like I say okay when are you coming? He says I'll be there in an hour will you be ready? I say I'll try he says you better Koúkla. I say I'll see you in an hour and I hang up. I get up and I go to shower and pick out something comfy to wear. I get dressed and I put my hair in a ponytail and I pack an overnight bag. That's when my phone rings and I answer it and he says I'm here Koúkla. I hang up and I grab my overnight bag and I make my way down the hall. It's dark and all the lights are off I get downstairs and as I'm opening the door Skye says Peace. I say Skye go back to bed she says promise you'll be back. I say I will and I leave out locking the door behind me. I go to his foreign car and he gets out. He comes to me and he grabs my hand and he leads me to the passenger's side. He leans down and he kisses my lips and I return it gently. We pull away and he opens the door for me and he helps me in. He gets in on his side and he starts the car and he drives away. He goes to the Chinese place around the corner from his house. He gets us separate containers he gets me Chow mein and Orange Chicken. He gets beef and broccoli and shrimp fried rice. He pays and we go to the car and get in and we go to his house and we get comfortable and we eat and we watch movies. When we're done eating I lay my head on his chest and he cuddles me.