8|𝖲𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗎𝗍

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

I'm sitting in my bedrooms it's midnight 12 on the dot. My father said that I'm not allowed to leave the house. He claims I'm never home anymore. Soon I hear my phone ring and I pick it up. I press accept and I put it to my ear I say hello? Lucifer says come outside I say I can't. He says Why not koúkla? I say My dad restricted me to the house. He says I could have you back before he wakes up Peace. I say he wakes up early Lucifer He says I'll have you back by 5 am Peace come on. I say Okay fine he says good I hang up and I make my bed look like I'm in it. I sneak out back and to the front. I get in his car and he drives away. He says Are you hungry? I say not really he drives the hour to get us to his house and we go in. He leads me in and up to his room I slip my shoes off and crawl in his bed. He says I'll be back koúkla he goes to shower and he comes back in briefs. He gets in bed behind me and he covers us up and he holds me. I close my eyes and I fall asleep in his arms in no time.

The Next Morning-5 am

I wake up to him calling my name his voice raspy and deeper than usual. He says wake up koúkla we gotta get you home. I softly say I don't want to go home I wanna stay with you. He says I know but you can't do that right now. I sit up and I move my hair out out my face and he's looking down at me. He helps me up and we leave after maybe 20 minutes and we make the hour long drive to my house. He parks a few houses down and he kisses my cheek. I look up at him and I say I'm gonna miss you. He says I'm gonna miss you too koúkla. I hug him tightly and I let him go and we say our goodbyes. I get out and I walk around back and slip in through the back door. I make my way upstairs and into my room and I lay down. After maybe 5 minutes I hear a light knock. I say come in dad he walks in and he says how'd you sleep? I say I slept pretty good he says I'm going to Tokyo for business. I'll be gone for 2 week will you and Skye be alright. I say of course dad when are you leaving? He says tomorrow night I'll send money back as much as you need. I say I know I know I'm not worried we talk for a bit and he leaves out. I get a message from Lucifer telling me to have a good day and I cant help but smile. After a few minutes I end up falling asleep.