10|𝖠 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

A week later

I'm packing my bag when my dad walks in. He says your sure you want to leave for a month? I say yes dad he says you'll be careful right? I say yes dad he says Alright I guess I'll see you in a month then. I say bye Dad and he walks out leaving me alone. As you can see he agreed to let me leave for a month. Soon my phone rings and I pick it up. I answer and I say Luci He says moró I say where are you? He says I'm outside the usual spot. I say I'm coming now and I hang up and grab my bag. I make my way downstairs and outside I go to his car and get in. He drives away and I take in his appearance. I say Luci he says Peace I say Will you tell me now? He says No moró you'll see when we get there. I can't help but pout and he says keep pouting and I'm gonna give you a reason to pout. I turn bright red understanding what he means. He looks amused. He says what'd your father think about you spending a month away from home? I say he wasn't the happiest but he let me. He looks amused I say what? He says nothing little girl I say I'm not a little girl. He says you most certainly are. I say I'll be 19 in a few months he says more like 4 months koúkla. I say soon he says depends on how you look at it. When will you be able to come and go as you please? I say I don't know he says My point exactly koúkla. We sit in silence and after maybe 20 minutes we get to the airport.
He helps me out and we walk up the steps and into the aircraft. He let's me pick where we sit and I sit down and he sits beside me. We buckle up and after maybe 15 minutes the plane takes off.

A couple weeks later

I'm on my knees in between his legs in the master bedroom of the beach house. He's sits on the edge of the bed looking down at me. He says take it out moró I unbuckle his belt and I undo his pants. He helps me get them down along with his briefs and It his stomach. I grasp it and I start stroking his cock and he seems to really like it. I lick the tip and I put it in my mouth and I start sucking him and I try to take more of him in my mouth. It's REALLY big I've never done this before. He says Don't force it moró I go down more and I don't feel the need to gag. That's when I go down all the way and he moans out fuck morojust like that. I put his hand in my hair indicating that I want him to fuck my throat. He grabs a fistful of my hair and he fucks my mouth and throat until he fills my mouth with his sperm. He says swallow moró I swallow all of it and he looks very pleased. He grabs me by my throat and he kisses my lips and we make out. He pulls me in his lap and he lifts my dress. He slides my panties to the side and he slides me down on his cock. I start moving on him and he feels so good. After a few minutes he holds me down and I hold onto him as he thrusts upwards into me. His thrusts fast and deep I moan m.more daddy more. He picks me up and off him and I'm about to complain until he puts me on all fours. I hear shuffling and he slides into me without warning. He holds me down as he pounds my little pussy. Within minutes my eyes roll back as I cream all over his cock. He helps me ride it out and after a few thrusts he groans and he fills me with his semen. I went to the clinic before the trip.