9|𝖨'𝗆 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎

A week later

I'm sitting in my car a few houses down from her house and I'm waiting. Soon I see her coming her hair's down. She's in this sun dress that reaches just under her knees. I get out and I open the door for her. She thanks me and she gets in I close the door and I get in on my side. I start the car and I start driving she's looking out the window. I say Peace She says Lucifer I say how would you like to go somewhere for a month? She says I'd have to tell my dad you know he is. I say I'm very much aware koúkla She says I'd love to go though when? I say maybe Monday She says Where? I say For me to decide She says were not flying anywhere are we? I say We are I know you'll love it. She says Can I guess? I say I don't think you will moró She says maybe a few details? I sternly say Peace She says okay okay I'm sorry. I say you really want to know?  She says yes I say tropical that's all your getting koúkla. That makes her smile After awhile we get to my house and we sit on the sofa. she says Can we talk about something? I say talk she turns bright red and she says why don't you ever try anything? Do you not find me attractive. I say of course I find you attractive Peace your gorgeous. I just didn't want to push anything on you. I'm alot older and more experienced. I wanted to wait til your ready. She looks down and she says I think I'm ready. I lift her chin and I make her look at me and she's as red as a tomato. I say you want to be involved with eachother sexually? She says y.yes I say right now? She kisses my lips and I return it it gets intense. I get her upstairs to my bed and I get her naked. I take the time to admire her body the way her chest rises and falls.  she says Luci I can sense her neediness I  say open. She spreads her legs for me and her wetness is glistening. My cock gets rock hard quickly. I lick between her folds and she grabs a handful of my hair. I eat her out and it's not long before she's begging to cum. After a minute or two I give her permission. She cums and I lick every drop of it up I lean over and I grab a condom out of my top drawer. She takes it from me and I undress in front of her. She looks down at my manhood and she looks scared. She says Lucifer i.its to big I say koúkla it was made for you. That makes her feel better she rips open the package and she takes the condom out. She rolls it onto my length and I guide my tip to her entrance. She says be gentle I say I will koúkla and I ease into her she's so tight I've never felt anything like it. I notice a tear fall and I wipe it. She says I.im sorry I say Dont be alright? She nods I get most of it into her and when I pull out to the tip blood is all over my cock. My little mate was a virgin I say Koúkla why didn't you tell me you were a virgin? She says I.i thought you'd look at me differently. I say of course not moró I start moving in and out of her slowly. She holds onto me as my thrusts get faster within maybe 5 minutes she's asking me to cum. I give her permission and after a few thrusts. She whimpers tightening around my cock as she creams all over it. I groan as I fill the condom and I pull out of her. I look down at her and she looks dazed. I get up and I go to run her a bath. I add bubbles and a bath bomb and I take her to it and change the sheets.