14|𝖨 𝖲𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝗂𝗆

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎

A few weeks later

I'm at home waiting on my moró my driver took her to the spa a few hours ago. Soon I hear a knock and I'm confused she wouldn't knock. I go to the door and it's her dad. I say what do you want? He says I'm here for my daughter you did take my only child don't you remember? I say she made a choice to be with me. He says you brainwashed her now She believes your the one who's gonna make an honest woman out of her. But me I know your kind your no good. That's when I see the limo pull in. I pull him in by his shirt and I say you need to leave. She can't see you here Where'd you park? He says outside the gate down a ways. I drag him to the back door and I push him out. I say Leave and don't come back the only reason your still here is because of her. I slam the door in his face and I walk toward the front. She walks in with bags and I say how was it? She says I had a good time Ronny took me to the mall too. I lean down and kiss her head and she smiles up at me. She's tiny like a small child I tower over her easily. She says come I'll show you she grabs my hand and she leads me upstairs. She sits me down and she shows me all her new things and she got quite a bit of lingerie which excites me. Once she's done she crawls in my lap and she wraps her arms around my neck. She says I seen him I look at her confused She says my dad. I say Peace She says what did he want? I say nothing really she says Lucifer I say he was looking for you she says what did he say? I tell her what we said She says Lucifer why'd you say that? I say koúkla I don't want him coming around. She says No you don't get to decide that. I say Peace She says No Lucifer I will leave right now. I grab her hand and I pull her to me. She says Luci I say stop talking Peace. I lift her dress a little and she has on these pink panties. I say so innocent baby She softly says Luci stop it. I can tell she's blushing I look into her beautiful blue eyes and I say what do you say we fix this? Her face gets redder she says yes I slip her dress up and over her head and drop it. I unclip her bra and take it off her and drop it. I slip her panties down her perfect legs and she steps out of them. I stand at full height and she looks so cute and tiny. She comes closer and she unbuckles my belt with her small hands. I let her and she gets it undone in seconds. She undoes my slacks and I help her get them off along with my briefs. She starts undoing my dress shirt and she gets it off. She gets on her knees in front of me and before I can ask her what she's doing my cocks in her mouth. I grab her by her hair and I let her suck it. She gets me close to ejaculating quickly that's when I fuck her pretty little mouth and throat. She loves when I do that ALOT soon I fill her mouth with my semen and she swallows every last drop. I help her up and I put her on all fours in our bed. She whines I want it Luci I lick between her folds and she gasps. I taste her and I slide my cock into her she whimpers and I push myself deep into her. I don't have to tell you what happened next.