21|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎

The cab pulls up in front of the hospital and I carry her in bridal style. They rush her back and I'm forced to wait. After a few hours a nurse comes to me and she leads to the elevator. She presses the buttons and the doors open with a ding. We step in and she presses the button marked 4. It takes us up and the door's open with a ding. We walk out and she leads me down the hall and to a brown door. He says Go ahead I go in hesitantly and I see her crying. I say baby what's wrong? I go closer to her and I wrap my arms around her. She says I.i lost the baby I say it's not your fault baby. She says I feel like it is I hold her and I kiss her head. She says I'm sorry I say don't be you had no control over it baby we can have other babies. She looks down I say moro? I lift her chin and I make her look at me. I say what is it? She says I.i can't have kids anymore. I had to go into surgery and I could die if I tried. I hold her and she cries her heart out. I kiss her head and I say we'll get through this together. She says y.you should just leave. I can't give you children. I say don't talk like that she says it's true I have no purpose. I cup her face and I say Stop I wipe her tears and I kiss her lips gently.

A few days later

I'm walking into our bedroom when I hear the bathtub water running. I say babe are you taking a bath? I hear silence I go to the door and I try to open it. It's locked I say moró silence I start to panic and I break the door down. I see her under the water the water blood red. I rush to her side quickly and I get her out. I give her CPR but it's not working. I check her pulse and their's nothing. Her wrists slit I look around and I see an empty medication bottle. I spot a note on the bathroom counter. I look at the note and it expresses her pain. She expresses how sorry she is and  how she feels worthless. She believes I deserve better than her. Someone who can give me what she can't Children. I feel my heart break into a million pieces. I call her father and I let him know and I go down to the Underworld and I go to my office. I open the door and I see my wife standing there with our baby in her arms. It's a little boy he looks so much like he has her beautiful blue eyes. She comes to me and I say Why'd you kill yourself? She smiles at me sadness written on her face. She says  I told you why in my letter can't we live here and be together me you and our son. I say yes I hug her tightly and she takes my hand and we walks out.