19|𝖠 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎

A few days later

I'm laying in bed with my beautiful wife she's snuggled into me. She says Baby can we talk? I say alright talk She says you remember my dad came? I say I do She says you know why? I say Cancer She says Well we were talking and he wants your help. I say he wants to sell his soul to me? She says he wants to make a deal with you. I say same difference how do you feel about this? She says it doesn't matter how I feel it's his decision. Please Will you do it for me? I say fine for you but don't cry to me when my dogs go after him. She says Dogs? I say they go after every person that makes a deal with me. Their job is to take them to the Underworld. She says o.okay I say if you don't want me to I won't. She says he doesn't care what I want I say fine then I'll go now are you coming. She says I don't want to see him just sell out like that. I kiss her head and  I go the car and get in. I go to his house and I knock on the door. He let's me in and he says She told you. I say She did now you want to make a deal? He says yes I say how long? he says I want 20 years I say 15 he says 18 I say 16 and a half that's my final offer. He says fine 16 and a half oh and can you knock 20 years off? I think about it and I say I'll knock 20 years if you accept a shorter time. He says your trying to get rid of me. I say precisely I'll knock off 20 years If you accept 12 years. He says deal thank you I say I'm only doing this for Peace and she doesn't even want you doing this. He says I know I say if you get shot or anything you WILL die. You won't be immortal or anything. My dogs will come to get you when our deal is Up. Oh and learn to show me some fucking respect especially in front of Peace. He says okay I hold my hand out to him and he looks at me confused. I say let's seal the deal he says with a handshake? I say don't underestimate my powers he shakes my hand and I seal the deal. We let go of eachother's hand and I say I'm gonna enjoy sending you to the pit. He looks in the mirror and he looks surprised. I walk out and I go to my car and get in. I drive home to my moró and I go in. I walk upstairs She says d.did he go through with it. I say indeed he did She says w.what did you give him? I say 12 years She says Lucifer that's not alot of time. I say he wanted 20 years knocked off. He wants to look young the original agreement was 16½ but it was reduced for looks. She looks so sad she says what are you gonna do with him when his time is up? I say Peace let's not worry about that. He has 12 years let's enjoy it. She says Tell me I say Moró She says Now I say I don't want to hurt your feelings. She says Tell me Lucifer NOW I look down at her and I say fine I'm sending him to the pit alright? She says not alright your really going to do that? I say Yes She stands and she says I can't even look at you right now. I say Peace She says I'm gonna leave I'm going to my dad's. I'm going to stay there while you think about what you want to do. I say I know what I want to do. She doesn't reply She just leaves.