17|𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗋𝗀𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 & 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖴𝗉 𝖲𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎

A few weeks later

I'm pissed off I say move Peace She's crying she says please don't leave. I say Peace She says please I'm sorry I- I yell Damn it move Peace! I push her on our bed and she buries her face in her hands and she cries. I walk out and I go downstairs and to the car garage. I go in and I grab the keys to my Grey Mercedes and I get in. I put the key in the ignition and I start the car. I drive out of the garage and I head to a bar. I go in and I sit at the bar and I have multiple drinks. I get really drunk and I call my wife and she answers on the first ring. She says Lucifer? I say come get me and catch a cab so you can drive the car back. She says w.where are you? I can tell she's been crying alot I give her the address and she comes. She comes to me and I stand she wraps my arm around her and she helps me to the car. She says Where's the key I give it to her and she
Helps me in on the passenger's side and she gets in. She starts the car and she drives us home. She parks in front and she turns the car off. She comes to me and she helps me out and she helps me in the house. We go upstairs and she lays me down. She undresses me to my briefs and she helps me in bed. She says Do you want some water? I say just come lay down I want you naked. She undresses for me and she gets in bed with me. I pull her on top of me and she says Lucifer. I say I'm sorry for making you cry She says it's okay. I say it's not she kisses my lips and I return it. We pull away and I say Do you wanna ride me? She says yes I take off my briefs and I grab her by her hips. I pick her up and slide her all the way down on me. She makes this noise and it turns me on so much. She puts her hands on my chest and she starts moving on my cock. So I let her ride me and she's a moaning mess. After a few minutes I feel her convulsing around me as I'm approaching my high. I flip us and I fuck her roughly until she creams all over my cock. I kiss her cheek and I fill her up with my semen. I look down at her and her chest is rising and falling rapidly. I say good? She says yes baby I say Do you want more? She says how do you want me? I say I want you on fours your face in our bed. She says okay I slip out of her and she gets on all fours ass up face down. I smack her ass and she whimpers I lean down and I taste her little pussy. She moans daddy I hold her close to me and I devour her. She grips the sheets and I eat her til she creams. I lick her clean and push my cock into her. I start fucking her and her moans and whines get louder and louder. She's so tight and wet she moves back on me meeting me thrust for thrust. Our skin slapping against each other. She puts my hands on her breasts and I squeeze them while I pound her pussy. She moans ah b.baby I.im so close. I kiss the back of her neck and I say cum Mikró korítsi. She whimpers as she creams all over my cock. I groan and I fill her up and I pull out of her. I roll her on her back and I go to our bathroom and get warm towel. I clean her up and myself and I lay with her and hold her. I say I love you moró She says I love you too. I say sleep.