4|𝖠 𝖳𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎

I lead her in and her beautiful big blue eyes wander around. I say Do you like it? She let's my hand go and she walks around looking at ever detail. She's rather adorable when she's deep in thought. After awhile she says I like it alot Who designed it? I say I hired an interior decorator her name's Pamela. She hums in response I say Can I show you around? She says yes and she puts her hand in mine and electricity shoots up my arm. I know she feels it too because she pulls away quickly. She says d.did you feel that? I say I did She says that was wierd I must admit I've never felt anything like that. Although she is my mate. I've been around for a very long time. She's been alive 18 years I couldn't just take her I had to wait. I felt like she was never gonna come. Like the prophecy was just a myth. But No here she is as they said she'd be. She's damned She's bound to the Devil. She's so sweet and pure she tries taking my hand and the same thing happens. She says Lucifer it keeps happeninglmi. I say I know Koúkla just ignore it and I grab her hand and it happens. But I ju0st lead her to the stairs. I show her everything except my basement and personal garage. I show her the living room, The foyer, The outdoor salt water pool, the Theater room, The car garage, The kitchen, the dining room, my office, the garden, and lastly my room. I open the door and let her go in first. She looks around and she looks in the closet, bathroom and on the balcony. I sit on my bed and wait soon she comes back and she says I love it. I say come sit she sits beside me and she looks up at me. She grabs my hand and she looks down at it as If she's examining it. She says I really like you I lift her chin and our eyes meet. I say I really like you too koúkla. She blushes and its the cutest thing she says you do? Her voice soft and sweet. I say I do and she leans closer to me and she places her lips on mine gently. I start kissing her and she returns it and I feel sparks. We start making out and it gets very intense. I pull away after awhile before I don't have the strength to. She looks away as she turns bright red. I say look at me koúkla she looks up at me hesitantly. She's so obedient I say your so adorable she says thank you. I say Are you busy this weekend? She says I don't think so I say good keep it open I want to take you somewhere. She softly says Okay we talk for a few hours and I drive the hour to get her home and I watch her go in. That's when I drive away.