7|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗉

☯︎𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂☯︎ 

A few months later

I'm pulling up in front of this coffee shop meeting my Koúkla. I see her sitting at a table inside.I park outfront and As I'm about to get out a guy approaches her. I watch their body language it seems as though he's flirting and she's innocently being nice. Peace is very friendly and trusting. I get out and I approach the door and I go in. I approach them and I say you can go. She gives me a look I know all to well. He says I was talking to her not you I say She's only entertaining you because she doesn't know how to tell you to kick rocks. He says She was enjoying my company. I say she was being nice can you not read women? He looks to her and he says could this go somewhere? She says I'm really flattered but No I'm sorry. He says so you wasted my time? Before she can answer he attempts to grab her by I grab his hand midair without touching him. Perks of having powers. He freaks out I twist his hand and he screams so I shut his mouth to where he can't speak. He runs out and she looks wierded out. She looks up at me and she says are you getting anything? I say coffee do you want something? She smiles and she says maybe a banana nut muffin and hot cocoa. I say coming right up and I go to the counter. I order our things and pay and I take it back to the table. She thanks me and we talk and enjoy each other's company.

A few days later

I'm looking down at her she's holding my hand in her small hands. I move her hair out of her face and I say you look tired. She looks up at me and she says A little. I say What have you been doing? She says My father is trying to get me to attend University. He's pushing for France. I say Peace She says I keep telling him no but he continues to bring it up. I say You won't leave me? She says of course not and she kisses the back of my hand. I say koukla if it's a problem I can get you- she touches my chest and she says I don't think I'm ready to live alone yet. She's so freaking adorable I say Will you consider it? She says okay and she's genuine