11|𝖨 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖧𝗂𝗆

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

2 weeks later

I'm walking in the house from our trip when I see Skye in the kitchen. She says Come here Peace. I walk over to the kitchen entrance and I say yeah? She says you've been gone alot lately. I say yeah so she says I see leave pretty often at very ungodly hours. I see you being picked up and dropped off in expensive cars almost every night. Even when your dad grounded you. I say Why are you watching me? You need to stay in your lane. She says I'm just letting you know I'm watching everything you do. I say okay and you said that to say what? She says I'd like a little money oh I don't know maybe 10,000$ I'm sure your fellas can afford it. I say No She says Then I guess I'll have to say something to your dad then. I say Are you black mailing me? She smiles and says No just trying to let you know what's good for you. Daddy's little girl out being a little whore. Seeing different men every night. I look at her as if she's stupid I say you sound stupid. I'm not seeing different men get your facts straight before you come trying to threaten me. She says watch once I find out I'm going to your dad with my information. I say Do what you feel you have to. I walk out and I go upstairs and I call Lucifer. He answers and he says moró I say She's black mailing me Lucifer. He says Who? I say Skye he says What'd she say? I tell him everything she said and he says What does she want? I say baby he says answer me Peace I say She wants 10,000$ he says I can get it out- I say No Lucifer I don't care if she tells him. I'm tired of being secretive. I don't care if he finds out. He says Are you sure? I say I'm positive Lucifer he says fine.

Later that night

I'm standing in front of my father that bitch told my father I'm a prostitute. I say Dad I'm not selling myself He says Then why are you leaving Peace? I say To see my boyfriend okay? He says Peace why didn't you tell me? I say your not the most understanding person dad. He says I don't want you sneaking out anymore Peace. I say I hear you dad I go to my room and I lay down after a few hours Lucifer calls. I say Luci he says I'm outside koúkla. I say I can't come he says atleast come outside and tell me I say if I come outside I won't be able to decline. He says that's the idea I say I'll come but I'm not coming home with you. I go outside and I see him leaning against his car. I approach him and I hug him tightly. He says how'd it go?  I say she tried to tell him I was a prostitute. He looks amused he says Not even close that's when I hear my father say Lucifer. I say Dad he says Him! Of all people? You choose the fucking Devil?! I say Dad calm down he says don't tell me to calm down Peace. I've spent your whole life trying to keep you away from him. I don't want you with him Peace I mean it. I say wait wait what do you mean you've been trying to keep me away? Lucifer says I'll take over from here Koúkla.

To Be Continued